Late ovulation? Late implantation bleeding? Or just off period?? HELP!

Mom081214

Reaction score
Hey yall, so I had a normal period December 16, 2018. Missed AF In January but a week after i was suppose to start i had ewcm lasted about a week. I normally have very intense cramping that starts a week before I start AF and very heavy periods that last 7-10 days since I started when I was 16 I'm now 27. No intense cramping now signs of AF at all. So now to February..on the 4th I had pink spotting once when I wiped. On the 6th I had a brownish colored discharge again once when I wiped. I know that's normal for some but it's not normal for me. On Feb 7th I thought I had started. Normally itll be light in the morning and by that afternoon its heavy to where I have to change pad every hour. Well day 1 was light day 2 and 3 was heavier than what i had but not as heavy as my usual. By the end of day 3 it was light again day 4 and 5 it was spotting pretty much. It wouldn't get on my line but just when I wiped. Early morning on day 6 I was still spotting. Mid morning day 6 it was completely gone. Far from normal for me. Yesterday Feb 14th I spotted once when I wiped again and that was it. I have had cramping off and on since January. It doesn't hurt but i can feel them. I have been peeing like crazy too! So my question is could I have ovulated the week after my Jan AF was suppose to start and what I experienced this week be implanting bleeding? Oh and I went to the dr and the test was negative. If it was implantation bleeding I doubt it would have showed this early anyhow. Or was it just a short weird period?? We are trying to get my insurance to approve a transvaginal ultrasound and bloodwork since the test was negative they want to wait.

Hey yall, so I had a normal period December 16, 2018. Missed AF In January but a week after i was suppose to start i had ewcm lasted about a week. I normally have very intense cramping that starts a week before I start AF and very heavy periods that last 7-10 days since I started when I was 16 I'm now 27. No intense cramping now signs of AF at all. So now to February..on the 4th I had pink spotting once when I wiped. On the 6th I had a brownish colored discharge again once when I wiped. I know that's normal for some but it's not normal for me. On Feb 7th I thought I had started. Normally itll be light in the morning and by that afternoon its heavy to where I have to change pad every hour. Well day 1 was light day 2 and 3 was heavier than what i had but not as heavy as my usual. By the end of day 3 it was light again day 4 and 5 it was spotting pretty much. It wouldn't get on my line but just when I wiped. Early morning on day 6 I was still spotting. Mid morning day 6 it was completely gone. Far from normal for me. Yesterday Feb 14th I spotted once when I wiped again and that was it. I have had cramping off and on since January. It doesn't hurt but i can feel them. I have been peeing like crazy too! So my question is could I have ovulated the week after my Jan AF was suppose to start and what I experienced this week be implanting bleeding? Oh and I went to the dr and the test was negative. If it was implantation bleeding I doubt it would have showed this early anyhow. Or was it just a short weird period?? We are trying to get my insurance to approve a transvaginal ultrasound and bloodwork since the test was negative they want to wait.

Hi! So to me it sounds like you we’re late for your period or missed one in January depending on how long your lp is. I think it sounds like you had your period on the 4 and until when you stopped spotting. Then on the 14th, that definitely could have been ovulation spotting. Did you try a hpt recently? My periods used to be so regular like you described and after our son which I had him when I was 27, my cycle lengths got shorter and my periods became lighter. And now that I’m 33, they are even more shorter and lighter. So it could be the new normal for you if you aren’t pregnant. Good luck to you!

Thank you. Yea I took one today at the doctor and it was negative. On the 4th I spotted one time it was a light pink and then didnt start bleeding until the 7th. So I'm really not sure what's going on. I'm still having cramping also which is strange.

Thank you. Yea I took one today at the doctor and it was negative. On the 4th I spotted one time it was a light pink and then didnt start bleeding until the 7th. So I'm really not sure what's going on. I'm still having cramping also which is strange.
I’ve had periods where I spotted for a day or 2 then it stopped and then got my actual period a couple days later. I keep thinking it is implantation bleeding but it wasn’t. You definitely can still be ovulating now. Do you take opks? I’ve never spotted with ovulation but I think you can spot before during or after so maybe that’s the case for you? Also, temping really helps to figure out your cycle. It takes some time to get it down but i did it this cycle so I know when I ovulated.

I have never spotted before so it was very different for me lol. No I dont track anything really I just know when its suppose to come each month and that's about all.

Hey girl, I’ve also been experiencing something similar. I’ve been late for 54 days, but i’m not too freaked out bc i’m irregular although after losing weight i’ve become a bit more regular. Took a test a week or two ago & it was negative. Been feeling bubbling/popping/thumping feeling right below my belly button, but i’ve been seeing it could be gas. But I don’t normally get bubbleguts idk. Also have sore nipples + sharp pain in my right one & feel like I’m alwaaays hungry. also. i had some spotting last week but it didn’t last. & my sex drive is gone. can anyone maybe help me find out what’s going on, i haven’t been to the dr bc i’m waiting on insurance.

I have felt like a fluttering I reckon you could say below my panty line which is weird honestly especially not knowing what's going on. I have ibs and get gas build up very often and that's not what I have been experiencing I do know the difference between those two lol. It's very frustrating not knowing. I'm also waiting for my doctor to get my insurance to approve a transvaginal ultrasound and bloodwork. She told me I could have ovulated later making what I experienced last week implantation bleeding but we wont be able to find anything out until my insurance approves. I have had 3 kids but have been pregnant 6 times 3 miscarriages. And everything I'm experiencing is so oddly familiar I guess that's why I'm having a hard time thinking it's something else.

I have been having more discharge. About 30 minutes ago sorry tmi but I had about a 3in milk white with a pink tint mucus/discharge that was on tp when I wiped. No clue what it was. I got to gyno tomorrow morning.

Well the ignorant dr I seen assumed since I had a tubal I was not pregnant. They didnt feel of my abdomen or do a blood test or a pee test nothing other than a pap smear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->