Late ovulation??

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I'm currently 15dpo/cd30(10/2)with no sign of AF. FF has my O on cd 14 but I'm questioning that. I don't do OPK. I was wondering if I O a little later? I haven't tested and don't want to until I'm late. I'm attaching my chart but it won't automatically update unless I upload a new pic. My symptoms are: sore/sensitive nips(not all the time), little bit of swelling in feet/ankles(not all the time), lots of gas the past 3 days, teeny tiny AF like cramps that last no longer than a min then it's gone, occasional dry mouth, one day I had a sudden metallic taste in mouth. Anybody have any insight? My fertile period actually lasted from cd12-20 but after FF gave me solid cross hairs I just kept notes of my cm and cp. What does everyone think? TIA for any and all answers :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm currently 15dpo/cd30(10/2)with no sign of AF. FF has my O on cd 14 but I'm questioning that. I don't do OPK. I was wondering if I O a little later? I haven't tested and don't want to until I'm late. I'm attaching my chart but it won't automatically update unless I upload a new pic. My symptoms are: sore/sensitive nips(not all the time), little bit of swelling in feet/ankles(not all the time), lots of gas the past 3 days, teeny tiny AF like cramps that last no longer than a min then it's gone, occasional dry mouth, one day I had a sudden metallic taste in mouth. Anybody have any insight? My fertile period actually lasted from cd12-20 but after FF gave me solid cross hairs I just kept notes of my cm and cp. What does everyone think? TIA for any and all answers :)

It definitely looks like you Od from your chart. The egg could have arrived a day or two after the spike depending on your body etc.
Are you late yet or still waiting?

It definitely looks like you Od from your chart. The egg could have arrived a day or two after the spike depending on your body etc.
Are you late yet or still waiting?

Kinda both.... I usually have a 25/26-30-32 cd... In comparison to my last 2 cycles which were 26&27 days I'm 3-4 days late... Since I've had a few 29 cd and a couple 32 cd I could be waiting still... So not sure :/

My cycles are the same way, just went from a 26 day cycle to 33 so I understand the frustration.
Keep watching for a second spike
Or if they stay up like that I would definitely TESTTESTTEST

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"