Late Period and Negative Tests...SO Frustrated!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jrc10, Mar 18, 2010.

1. jrc10

jrc10 Harper's Mommy <3

I should have had my period Tues. March 10th and nothing...every now and then I get small, dull cramps...but still nothing. I have taken some preg. tests and they're all negative. It is possible that I am pregnant, but no AF and no BFP. I'm 8 days late! I don't feel like I've had any unual stress lately and I always get AF. HELP!!!

2. jrc10

jrc10 Harper's Mommy <3

I also forgot to mention my my SIL just announced she is pregnant! I am so jealous! Ugh. It makes me feel like if I am...it won't be exciting. :(

3. WannaB

WannaB Busy Finding Nirvana!

Are you sure of the day you ovulated?

4. jrc10

jrc10 Harper's Mommy <3

Not 100% My last month of BC was Dec. I had AF beginning Dec 31st and then on Feb. 3rd. I do have a period tracker and it says Feb. 25th was when I ovulated. I hadn't been tracking until this month. We just didn't use protection and I remembered most of the days we were intimate so I added them to my tracker. We definately were intimate around ovulation...more than once, but still...nothing.

5. WannaB

If your cycle sticks to a 35 dayer, it might not since you have just come of the pill, it means you roughly ovulated anywhere between the 20th-28th of Feb, did you have any signs of ovulation around that time that you can remember?

6. jrc10

jrc10 Harper's Mommy <3

Yes - CM. That's how I knew it was time. I did a bit of research before we began TTC, so when that happened, we went for it.

7. WannaB

All you can do is wait it out unfortunatley, ovulation wasnt confirmed via temps etc so offically you dont know that you really ovulated when you thought. I would just carry on like its your normal cycle and bd accordingly, if you can get into the docs and ask for bloods that would let you know for sure whats going on, but most docs wont do anything without a +hpt until af is late for a second time. You're either pregnant and implanted really late or else your body has tried to ovulate and failed altogether, or perhaps ovulated much later than those dates. Good luck to you hun!:hugs:

8. jrc10

jrc10 Harper's Mommy <3

Thank you for the help. It's very appreciated! :)