Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

StrongerDust

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

This thread is for those who are LATE for their period and are waiting for AF to arrive or a BFP. :haha:

It can be an agonizing wait, so don't wait alone, come and join us!

Be positive!
You're not out until AF arrives. :coffee:

Limbo-ers who got a BFP!

Sunshine88 - :bfp:
chloe18. - :bfp:
MrsD140810 - :bfp:

Attachments

• be-positive-patient-and-persistent.jpg
    be-positive-patient-and-persistent.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 6
Tickers removed becuase everyone had changed hah

Me too! Same with the cm mine is a bit like lotion. I'm 2 days late bfn yesterday!
Have u been having any symptoms?
Good luck!

So glad I'm not the only one!
Are you currently late for AF as well?
I'm really considering taking a test but might wait until tomorrow morning?
I need some reassurance, as long as AF doesn't show, you aren't out yet, correct?

Me too! Same with the cm mine is a bit like lotion. I'm 2 days late bfn yesterday!
Have u been having any symptoms?
Good luck!

My CM is mainly clear right now and not much at all, if any.
I've got slight lower back pain, just on one side though (right side)?
I've not really been symptoms spotting to be honest.

Yeah I'm 2 days late. As long as af shows there is always a chance! The horrible thing is the longer its late the more we get our hopes up! If ur not sure about doing a test maybe set a day to do one? I was so down a few days ago with bfn wasn't as bad yesterday. Now I have said to dh we will wait till mon which will be day 40.
From my obsessive googling I read somewhere that testing 18 (or wa it 19) days after last time you bd should show the correct result. By day 45 that would be me. Seems like a long wait lol!

Yeah I'm 2 days late. As long as af shows there is always a chance! The horrible thing is the longer its late the more we get our hopes up! If ur not sure about doing a test maybe set a day to do one? I was so down a few days ago with bfn wasn't as bad yesterday. Now I have said to dh we will wait till mon which will be day 40.
From my obsessive googling I read somewhere that testing 18 (or wa it 19) days after last time you bd should show the correct result. By day 45 that would be me. Seems like a long wait lol!

I'm cycle day 32 right now. Which is weird because for a year my periods have been between 25-29 days each cycle, apart from June 2013 which was a 34 day cycle.
I know how you feel with the waiting! It's killing!
I am really thinking about testing tomorrow... I'm going away on Saturday afternoon so I think if AF doesn't show by then, I need to test for sure.

However, I'm a bit worried because right now I have a pain on my right side of my lower back... normally the whole of my lower back hurts when I'm on my period... do you think if I am pregnant, the pain could be from where I ovulated? I don't have any other symptoms right now. Though I did feel quite dizzy upon waking up today.

I think you need to do a test! Lower back pain could be a symptom of pregnancy. I doubt it would be from where you ovulated this late in your cycle. Unless you're only just ovulating!

Hi there,

I'm new to this site but have been reading loads of comments and posts and am so happy that there are other people out there who are like minded! - I'm starting to think the worst part about TTC is the absolute paranoia!!

AF was due yesterday, hasn't arrived but I have been feeling queasy, crampy and tired for the past week, and today I noticed lots of little red spots on my chest. Totally don't want to get my hopes up and I think its probably too early to have symptoms before a missed period is it?

Have you taken the test yet or are you going to wait until the morning?

Not sure what the pain could be obviously back pains a sign of pregnancy but it's so hard to tell. I ge a really painful lower back every cycle the day before af. I really hope you ge a bfp!!

Not sure what the pain could be obviously back pains a sign of pregnancy but it's so hard to tell. I ge a really painful lower back every cycle the day before af. I really hope you ge a bfp!!

Hmm, the pain is gone now. Only lasted about 30 minutes.
But I've heard lots of people who get their BFP's have some sort of on/off cramps?
Thanks.. :haha:

Hi there,

I'm new to this site but have been reading loads of comments and posts and am so happy that there are other people out there who are like minded! - I'm starting to think the worst part about TTC is the absolute paranoia!!

AF was due yesterday, hasn't arrived but I have been feeling queasy, crampy and tired for the past week, and today I noticed lots of little red spots on my chest. Totally don't want to get my hopes up and I think its probably too early to have symptoms before a missed period is it?

Have you taken the test yet or are you going to wait until the morning?

Hey!
Welcome :)
Well, some people experience symptoms earlier or later, it's different for everyone. Generally though you won't start having symptoms until the egg has implanted and started producing HCG.
As you're now overdue for AF, you could test now.
I haven't taken the test yet, no. I think I'm gonna wait until tomorrow.

I am currently 3 days late for AF. Have had on and off cramps for the past little while. Noticed that my bowel movements were a lot more loose than normal, but I have been informed that it could be because I'm taking prenatals as well. I am going to be testing on Saturday if AF hasn't shown up yet.

I'm a day late,was really hoping for bfp this month but I've done 2 tests and both were bfn so not holding put much hope....we shall see though. Hope you all get your bfps!

I am currently 3 days late for AF. Have had on and off cramps for the past little while. Noticed that my bowel movements were a lot more loose than normal, but I have been informed that it could be because I'm taking prenatals as well. I am going to be testing on Saturday if AF hasn't shown up yet.

We seem very alike in our symptoms!
I've been having, not loose, but more && softer bowel movements than what's normal for me.

I'm going to be nearly 4 days late soon!
It's killing me. I'm just sat here at the computer, staring at the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test.. URGHH. I wanna do it now, but I bet as soon as I pee on that stick, a huge gush of blood will come flowing out before I even get the result, so it'll be a big fat slap in the face.
This is only the second time I've been late in the past year...
I'm going to wait and see what tonight/tomorrow morning brings.
Please let me have my BFP, it'd be the best birthday present ever! :haha:

I'm a day late,was really hoping for bfp this month but I've done 2 tests and both were bfn so not holding put much hope....we shall see though. Hope you all get your bfps!

I wouldn't lose hope until AF shows!
Have you been having any symptoms?

I wouldn't lose hope until AF shows!
Have you been having any symptoms?

No Af symptoms, usually get really bad cramps the day before but nothing yet. I'm pretty tired but waking a 5 ish and not being able to sleep, feel like I'm peeing loads bit feel it's all in my head! We over analyse everything in the wait don't we! If Af is going to come just want it over with so we can try again. My cycle has been 25 days since I had my son really,so I'm wondering if it's going back to the 28 days that it used to be?

But let's keep positive! All the time af is away there's a chance!

I'm currently CD36. My cycle is usually 28 with the odd 32 thrown in there so I'm late too. BFN on all tests so far although I was CD43 before getting a positive with my son

Hi, i was due af today and it hasnt arrived. Ive decided to give it to monday to see if it shows. I think i may not hv ovulated (which has never happened before) because i didnt hv the usual pain this time. There has been no symptoms to spot thjs month. I usually hv tender breasts but havent until tonight they got really sore and nipples sensitive. Ive been having mild cramping on and off. I hv felt slightly queasy at times but i dont trust tht i think its in my head cause your ghinking about it 24/7. Good luck everyone i hopd you get your bfp's

I'm currently CD36. My cycle is usually 28 with the odd 32 thrown in there so I'm late too. BFN on all tests so far although I was CD43 before getting a positive with my son

My god, I don't think I'd be able to hold out until CD43 !!! I'm CD 37 right now, not that that's any different! AF was four days last last month, putting me on a 34 day cycle, and now she's 3 days late. Testing Saturday to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->