Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

3 weeks late now. Had a doc appt today and have a ultrasound monday to see if I have cysts again. Ugh.

wannabe and poppy welcome.

wannabe - 16-18dpo is supposed to be about when you can/should get a bfp - though based on what many of us have written here that is not always true. How many tests do you have and what other symptoms do you have? I'm testing on Monday - want to join me or test earlier if you like - we need some BFPs on here!

Poppy when did you have cysts before and do they also make your chart stay above coverline. What are the symptoms of a cyst as I have not even considered that yet. Hope for your sake the ultrasound shows a baby rather than a cyst.

5 days late today. I have been waking up feeling shaky and with my heart rate quite high the last few days - could be due to anything I suppose, but it is weird.

Today I had a small amount of brownish-red spotting today after a bowel movement and since then nothing. I am getting very nauseous if I do not eat every 3 hours and am also still very bloated. My DH has started asking if my period has started because I was in a much better mood today (which has never happened preAF - I am usually cranky and depressed and irritable until the second day after AF starts.

I have also been considering other options now - do I have a cyst? Can this be a false pregnancy? Did I ovulate very late? Did I not ovulate at all this month? Will test on Monday if nothing by then.

Thanks Tanikit. When I said clear line I meant like, an invisible line. I can see it but it has no color.

My boobs are sore, I've had lots of twinging on my right side near my hip. Lots of back pain. Nausea, frequent peeing.. So much! No spotting or anything, no cramps. Today I am very moody and emotional. Super bloated..

Took another test this morning and ill try adding it in. I can't hold my pee for longer than a few hours these days so nothing has has very strong pee..

Really hoping for an answer soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 14
wannabe your symptoms all sound good. Not sure what a clear line could mean - when will you take another test? I battle to see lines on these tests (maybe my computer or my eyes - unless they are very very clear - what do you think of today's test?)

I wrote in another post that I have never had sore boobs before even despite two pregnancies but I did have some pain the other day - very slight, but it has never happened when I am cycling before.

6 days late today.. If the spotting yesterday was AF thinking of starting then I would expect more today. Will have to wait and see. I have this heavy feeling low in my abdomen this morning but it is nothing like AF coming. I am very confused this month. I am guessing that test will be coming out tomorrow - I hope it will not give a BFN.

Hey can i join in here please? AF is now 15 days late.. had what i thought was a faint bfp in the week but since then nothing! Had killer backache on and off since 19/10 (when AF was due) (tmi) one small blob of orange jelly when wiping on 28/10, been waking in the night burning up and covered in sweat (sorry lol) and slight stabbing pains in the right of my stomach.. constant achy feeling in the same place and all across the bottom of my back... thinking of making an appointment with doctor tomorrow to get some answers. Also been feeling really weak and a bit light headed.. went out for dinner and shopping with OH yesterday but had to leave the restaurant and go home to sleep, horrible headache that comes and goes for the last 4 days and lots of diarrhea / consitpation episodes for over a week... what is going on!! Anyone else in the same boat?? x
Oh yeah one last thing :/ really tmi.. when doing #2s... it hurts inside the front.. like pressure on my cervix.. weird??.x

Hey, you have been waiting a long time fairycake. I am testing tomorrow because I have bad nausea that needs seeing to now so if its a BFN then I will still need to get to a doctor. How many times have you tested?

I have had quite a few of the symptoms you are describing (was getting hot flashes in the supermarket today) and backache has come and gone. Your symptoms sound promising - have you thought of having a blood test if the pregnancy tests are BFN so that you can know for sure?

I have also been getting diarrhoea/constipation issues - I thought it was supposed to be just constipation for pregnancy, but seems I was wrong. Either way my gastrointestinal tract is not happy.

Good luck fairycake - hope you will get your BFP soon.

Good luck for tomorrow Tanikit :) how many dpo are you/when is AF due?

I've lost count of how many times i've tested tbh.. sometimes theres a good line, then nothing, then faint :/ todays test had a faint line.. which isnt great as the tests should be getting darker, not all over the place! Having really uncomfortable backache and lower cramping/shooting pains atm.. i juat hate not knowing! x

I am supposedly 6 days late today - but my last period was lighter than normal and this month we did not BD when I would have been ovulating, so that only leaves September's BDing - which would also be strange since that would mean that my "period" last month was really implantation bleeding and that I am now 7-8 weeks pregnant - it has taken a lot of thought and date checking to come to this conclusion but would explain the symptoms I am having now which are more consistent with later pregnancy symptoms. Either way my body has been confusing me. With how I felt today I will be quite surprised if it is a BFN - and then I will make a doctor's appointment, but I have managed to keep myself in denial because things don't add up and I have never bled in early pregnancy before.

The reason I have not tested is that I promised my DH that with the methods we have been using I was almost guaranteed not to fall pregnant as I want anyway to wait for a pump for the insulin and I have not got one yet. Seems nature may be able to decide for us. Either way I will be very happy if I am pregnant - I have not tested because once I thought it was possible I did not want a BFN and before that I was sure it would be a BFN. I am nervous about tomorrow - I desperately want a BFP but I am scared of what DH will say (I have warned him but he is in strong denial despite the fact that he himself pointed out some of my signs to me) Also my sister in law gets her blood test results for an IVF she had tomorrow so I will not be able to tell their side of the family tomorrow - this will be her first pregnancy and she has had to go to a lot of effort to get pregnant if she is - she needs the limelight tomorrow and not to have it overshadowed by an accidental pregnancy (even though I will be so so happy I would want to tell everyone - will have to shut up at least until the scans if it is positive)

Luckily I take my temps af was due shoo lol mayb 13 days ago n I ovulated late because my cycle continued .. If no af by Tuesday I will test again the followin week if my temps tell me too I'm just so bloated cranky .. Hurts to :sex: .. Bfn .. Sore pelvic bone n leg is paining eff knows??

AF came for me last night.. Thanks for all the support though! I won't be symptom spotting again.. Too excruciating as I literally had almost every symptom possible.. Good luck to you ladies!

Sorry to hear that wannabe. BFN this morning for me and I am now 7 days late. Not sure what to make of this as I am still feeling very nauseous and having hot flashes. I have an appointment with a diabetes educator this week, but I think perhaps I need to make a gynae appointment.

Can I join?

Have had two separate occasions of spotting cd 24 to 28 then cd 31 to 33 in this cycle and today I am on cd 41.

Several bfn's later including this mornings and I am at a loss!

Have had 5 months of regular 29/30 day cycles right on track but now this!?

Should I count the spotting as my cycle or am I still in it?!

Hi everyone. Congrats to everyone who has recently had a BFP. I last had a period on 1st July. FINALLY on Saturday 2nd Nov I got what I think it my period. It is so heavy and really painful. I have got possible PCOS on R ovary- and my doc did a progesterone test on 29th Oct and it was 19- dont know if this is suggestive of fact I may have ovulated and it was on the decline because of imminent period. Happy in a way that my body has done something despite having loads of mini cysts on R ovary, but also upset that I have been waiting since July, have just missed chance of catching an egg and now may have to wait god knows how many more months before get another chance. Gonna monitor my temp now and see if anything changes to suggest ovulation. I am also having Progesterone bloods done again on 22nd Nov and awaiting a pelvic exam. If bloods come back low my doc said he may consider trying clomid for me. I cant see Gynae until I have been trying for a year.

Morning ladies. Hope you are all hanging in there! :dust::hugs:
Background if you want.
Witch is late. My LP last month was 8 days(short I know). But I normally have it at 13dpo. Only ever made it to 14 the month I got pregnant and lost my tube. So I guess I am between 1 and 4 days late. Ovulation date was confirmed through 2 positive opks within 12 hrs of each other, fertile cm, CP and a temperature raise. Ran opks for the rest of the month and they have just been faint lines so I am sure about my date. I take a prenatal and calcium and am not on any hormones.
My frer today was super white. Should I test again at 18 high temps?:shrug:

Started spotting yesterday afternoon, still no AF today though I suspect it may be here by tomorrow as I am still spotting brownish-pink this morning - 8 days late. I think I will be relieved in some ways when this cycle finally ends.

Renaendel 18dpo is a good time to test apparently.

EMYJC good luck for your appointment - it is frustrating to have to wait so long for an appointment with a gynae. Hope you get your BFP soon.

cupcakekitty are you charting your cycles - it is easiest to see what to make of spotting if you have temps too to show you. After this cycle I will probably start charting again as it was just too stressful and I had no clue what was going on - I am still unsure whether I ovulated this month as if I did based on CM then I am at least 20dpo today and still BFN.

Hi ladies mind if I join? Im now 4 days late.
I had exact af cramping for 3 days before af was due and also day of af and after and now nothing.
I had a transvag scan on saturday and she said then looking at my insides lol that I had probably just ovulated meaning we couldve caught ovulation.

Still not getting hopes too high as me and oh tested yesterday and bfn.
Im always regular on and off bc and even my first period after bc came exactly on time.
Any of you ladies having the same or similar?
Any opiniond on my story lemme know :)
Good luck and babydust to you all xx

9 days late now. Still no AF and no spotting yet this morning. If nothing happens by midmorning when I go to my appointment I suppose I should ask for a blood test - but really what is the chance of a negative HPT with a positive blood test this late in my cycle?

Af was due apparently today even though it was meant to come the 20th of Oct and still no af tested on Thursday last week n bfn ... Sigh .. Will wait till next week to test again .. Stressful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->