Late period.

S

Serene123

I'm 95% sure I haven't had sex since my last one so I'm guessing it's late because of PND.

:(

not sure about the lateness and PND honey but mine have been very irregular and odd since having maddi, mine was about a week and half late this month, hope the :witch: arrives soon honey :hugs:

I find after having a baby periods are unpredictable , after i had carly it went normal for acouple of months and then went irreglar and now they have stayed like that.
Im not to sure wether it is anything to do with PND :shrug:

oh toria, mine have been the same, was normal then all werid, i do have pcos though, i don't no honey, are u worried about testing :hugs:

kay - did u find pregnancy helped your pcos? :hugs:

oh darling, i have no idea :hugs: mine are as messed up as ever, week and a half late now 2 weeks bleeding :dohh: well if your feeling period like maybe your coming on soon, i think our bodies are all muddled after pregnancy and birth, could it also be that your bf? :hugs:

oh toria, mine have been the same, was normal then all werid, i do have pcos though, i don't no honey, are u worried about testing :hugs:

Im not sure tbh as i havent had it checked , the docs just said to leave it and if i couldn't concieve after so long then they would look into it more to help it.
I still get awful periods , and they are very very heavy in a way pregnancy as made my periods worse.

Im not sure tbh as i havent had it checked , the docs just said to leave it and if i couldn't concieve after so long then they would look into it more to help it.
I still get awful periods , and they are very very heavy in a way pregnancy as made my periods worse.

oh poor u :hugs: i must admit i feel mine have been getting worse, thats what i thought, just see how i go and if its bad back to the hospital again :hugs:

sorry toria hijacking your thread :blush: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well,it hasn't been long since you gave birth,plus you're breastfeeding...could be the reason?
Hormones go all over the place.
Are you eating properly?

I know that common depression can stop your periods so could be because of pnd.

:hug:

Well,it hasn't been long since you gave birth,plus you're breastfeeding...could be the reason?
Hormones go all over the place.
Are you eating properly?

I know that common depression can stop your periods so could be because of pnd.

:hug:

i remember reading this too and completely forgotten. yes bf too toria, don't forget that, thinking of you honey :hugs:

Stress and not eating properly can stop your periods too...

could be a combination of BFing and PND maybe? you've gone thru a lot recently, so it might be somethin to do with that. maybe get a test just to put your mind to rest?? xx

you suffer PND? i hadnt a clue.

gosh...here's hoping things settle soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->