• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Late pg hormone change

Minnie_me

Reaction score
Lately been feeling sick again, nasty taste in my mouth, smelly urine etc I feel like I'm back pre 20 weeks. Is it common? I hate feeling this rubbish, I know I don't have long to go but wwwhhhhhiiiinnnngggggeeee!!!

Anyone know? :shrug:

I feel the same hun, being sick again, smelly wee, horrible taste and on and on...I'm sure it's just the hormone surge around the end, i was this way in my last pregnancy too - just not this early!x

I feel the same hun, being sick again, smelly wee, horrible taste and on and on...I'm sure it's just the hormone surge around the end, i was this way in my last pregnancy too - just not this early!x

Thanks, glad it's not just me. Was kind of hoping it might mean LO's arrival might be sooner rather than later but perhaps not if you have it already :dohh:

I've been in twice with pre term labour though so you never know - i sure hope not tho!xx

Fingers crossed your little munchkin continues to cook a while longer :baby:

I noticed a hormone surge the past few days.
And in general I'm more sensitive to smells again and easily nauseous.
Also I'm tired again, and cranky.

Yea me too feel like I'm 6wks preg again that's wen my sickness started bad. And by god smells and been tried and cranky too :( :(

Feel better knowing it's not just me! Ah well maybe LO will arrive in 2 weeks :thumbup:

I've been having it too!!! ARGH! I am not a fan of nauesa in the mornings and my horrible sweet tooth is back and smells and UGH! Oh and cranky and tired! I really don't know how much longer I can keep going to work! Thank goodness it's just a desk job because lifting even 10lbs gives me braxton hicks. I'm sure I'll make it full term but I hope I don't go over due and I don't get worse than I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"