Late

Wishing_

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on this site.

I'm currently 2 days late, soon to be 3 in a few minutes. I'm just nauseous, but according to my bf I'm always nauseous. There isn't much to say. I don't feel anything else. I occasionally get sharp cramps that last less than a minute, but then I'm fine.

Anyone else late?

Oh and we do the pullout method. I'm also getting baby fever lol

Have you taken a test yet? Things sound promising so far. :)

I haven't. If af doesn't show on Thursday I'm going to test. :)

Hi there I am late too, 5 days late, we also use the pull out method.
I took a test in Friday but was a BFN, could of been too early though or because of a crappy cheap test.

My Husband is not too thrilled yet he keeps saying I am probly just late haha we will see, going to test tomorow or Wednesday!!

Good luck with your testing 😀

Hi there I am late too, 5 days late, we also use the pull out method.
I took a test in Friday but was a BFN, could of been too early though or because of a crappy cheap test.

My Husband is not too thrilled yet either he keeps saying I am probly just late haha we will see, going to test tomorow or Wednesday!!

Good luck with your testing 😀

Try testing again once when you're a week late. That is if af doesn't show & thank you! I feel like Thursday is so far away. I want to know now! hehe

Hiya ladies , I hope you don't mind me jumping in on the thread :)
I just really don't know what to do at the moment , need a few friendly people to express everything to :)

I'm in abit of a pickle at the moment , my partner and I have been trying for baby no.2 , I ov'd on 13-14th April and since then iv had all sorts of symptoms , even sat there crying the other morning over someone sitting in sheldons spot ( the Big Bang theory to show) haha how bad is that ?! my temps have stays high since ov(the last 18 nearly 19 days) I'm 5 days late & iv taken a few tests a day but they are all coming back negative , I haven't changed anything in my routine, I haven't had any stress or anything that can cause af to be late , iv spoke to my doctor but they won't do anything until I'm close to missing my next period , I'm so confused as to what's going on . If anyone can help or give any advice that would be appreciated :) I can post a link to my FF chart too if people want to take a peek too :) x

Hey, try waiting at least a week to test. I have no idea on how to read FF charts. But good luck!

My boobs started hurting last night. Now they only hurt more under my boobs more than the top. My bf is weirded out because I smelled the ice cream he was eating next to me. I haven't been cramping like I normally would when af would be showing. I want to test now, but I was 5 days late in February. Af popped up on the 6th day. Which is why I should just wait a week, but I wanna know!!

Thank you for replying :) I thought I was later than I was but my app was all off but I was 5 days late with DS two years ago I thought I'd try my luck and test haha :)

It is horrible having to wait but it will all be worth it when you see those two lines :)
How did you sit there next to someone eating ice cream and not have any ?? Haha :)

I had him give me a few spoons, but it turned my stomach after the third one.
We dtd a little too hard because now my stomach is killing me and I'm spotting. I know we are ntnp but it still hurts knowing af is coming. I wanted to test today but it didn't happen.

Any new news w/ you?

Update: The bleeding hasn't really picked up. It's super light. Not spotting. I'm still gassy/bubbly, nauseous, bloated, and ease sleepless last night. I'm passing tissues when I wiped this ugly morning.

Hi again,
Well I tested Monday night with a frer and it looked negative to me, it did have a slight second line but I think was Evap as it looked grey and crooked, I'll attach a pic and maybe someone can give an opinion?
After I took the test i started to get crampy and was also crampy and had hot sweats Tuesday morning, I always get like that before AF, so was certain Tuesday or this morning I would get AF, nope not yet!
I am haveing some cramps this morning but only after my dog kicked my stomach after jumping off of me.

If I don't get her by Friday I will test again, FX for you other girls!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 21
Thanks Wishing I think so too, will have to see how it goes in a couple days.

How are things with you now?

I'm still bleeding lightly. It just got darker. My boobs aren't tender (a af symptom for me) and I'm still bloated. I had to take a lunch break early because I felt dizzy and started getting hot flashes. Still nothing. I ordered pregnancy test strips off of Amazon. 20 for $4 and free shipping :happydance:

Friday is so far away, yet so close!

That's a really good deal on the tests!!

I hope the bleeding tapers off for you!!
I have been getting cramps and hot flashes for over a week now on and off, I keep think the witch is coming. But haven't started yet!

I am waiting until tomorrow or Sat to test again as I only have one test left and DH is adamant I am not pregnant and thinks I shouldn't buy anymore tests lol

FX for you for tomorrow!! 😀

I say wait till Saturday. If anything you could be pregnant, but it could be taking the hormone levels a while to increase. So to be safe wait till Saturday! I"m sending you any positive vibes and baby dust!!

afm I started to get clots. I'm out.
I went to my bf's cousins gender reveal party. She's having a boy. Everyone is now saying that how we're gonna have a giirl. My bf's family has a lot of boys in it.

I am out too, I took a test this morning BFN, then got AF right after!

Good luck to you in the future 😊

I'm sorry.

So I think my guy may wanna ttc because he wants to know how to make a girl so I'm on a mission looking for articles to see how it's done and if each article has one thing in common we might do it!!

https://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/shettles-method/
the shettles method. It worked for me, 3 times to get boys. There's a way to increase your chance of having a girl or boy, which we are going to try this time for a girl. Some people don't think it really works but I'm a believer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->