Latest check-up!!

Alyandherbump

Aly, Adam and baby Lila x
Reaction score
Had a 34 week check-up this morning, and according to the mw everything is fine, so YAY to me and baby. Apparently the little monster is already over 5lb so with another 5 and a half weeks of growing to go im a bit worried :S
The stupid boyfriend missed the appointment because he's still on some stupid trip. Had a massive go at him for not being here, to which he said that it was only a check up and not that important!!! I tried to explain that all check ups are important when it comes to out baby and if he didnt agree he might as well not come back! Maybe i over reacted but hey...:blush:

Also, baby has moved head down now and i can breathe a bit easier, which is nice, but i have gone back to having to pee all the time!!!

Bring on Nov 17th!!!!!

Hope everything is going well for all you other mummies!!!!

Thank you!! And i've just realised that for a few posts i've been thinking im due 19th nov and its really 17th!!! Im losing my mind!!!! Only two days differnt but i dont want to add anything more onto this wait, lol!

IM glad it went well with your check up. My OH goes with me in the consultant appointment but never go with my GP appointment....

[url=https://www.tickerclub.com/][img]https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/8dea27a07a.png[/url][/IMG]

Hello, you're due date is 2 days before mine :) I think 5 pounds is about right for this time in your preganancy, so try not to worry.

Maybe a tinsy bit of an over reaction, but blame it on hormons and you should get out of that one.

My OH has only ever come to one MW appointment, because they really don't tell you much and it seems silly him missing work for hours just for a 10 minute chat and urine test. He's come to all the hospital appointments and scans, and even left work early last night (despite the BIG new boss visiting the site tommorrow) so he could come with me to antenatal class. (bless him he had to set off at 5.30 to get all the way back to nottingham this morning).

Glad all went well x

Glad all went well for you!!! x

Glad everything went well! Did they do a scan to measure the baby's weight?

Sorry your OH didn't come... Mine came for all of the earlier appointments, the earlier scans and stuff. But after that the checkups were kind of pointless for him to come. There is no need for him to see me have a GBS swab LOL!

And now he has been working alot, so I dont bother him to come. He cares, and if I asked he would come, but its not a big deal.

sounds like everything is good . I am due 17th November too and had an extra scan at 33+ 5 and was told baby was 5lbs 3 so looks like i have a nig baby too

Glad everything is ok with LO. My OH doesn't come to any of my mw appointments. I think it is just a waste of his time. If it was a GP or consultant appointment I'd probably want him there.
How did the mw find out the weight of your baby? Did you have a scan?

I had a scan to check the growth and they use the length and what not to work it out. Its not 100% apparently so i don't really see the point but oh well. I over react to a lot of things these days! But im ok about him not being there now as he really didnt need to be. If hes not around when i go into labour though i will kill him!!! Haha. Anyway im just happy to know that everything is absolutely fine, i know theres no reason it shouldnt be but i cant help but worry. My mind is at rest for a few days at least!!

And Hi Dottie!! Bring on the 17th then eh? I sometimes wonder if i'll last that long, i feel like im going to pop!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->