Latest Growth Scan :)

Natalie&Karl

Reaction score
We had a Growth Scan on Wednesday and had bloody good news!
Our Little Madam has grown rapidly!!! :happydance:

Since our last Growth Scan on 2nd April all her measurements are now at the average (abdominal circumference slightly lower but was told that was nothing to worry about!)

She last weighed in at an estimated 656g (1.4lbs) and on Wednesay she was estimated at 2,031g (4.4lbs)!!! So we were truly delighted! Very. very happy!!

Shame the sonographer was in a bit of a bad mood (not with us with the whole NHS system, everyone kept knocking on her door asking her to do everyone's work and she was more than pissed off. Another sonographer has just taken maternity leave and the NHS refuse to cover her leave as they are paying her SMP - what a bloody joke.)

Thats brilliant news :)
Just wondering, how come everyone here seems to be having growth scans? I asked my midwife about it at my last visit and she said I wont get anymore scans at all.

thats great news :)

bet thats put your at ease more

x

Thats brilliant news :)
Just wondering, how come everyone here seems to be having growth scans? I asked my midwife about it at my last visit and she said I wont get anymore scans at all.

The reason we had to have growth scans was because the baby's measurements were quite a bit lower than the "average" baby in her first scan. Not sure if everyone recieves the graphs which show how your baby compares to the "average" baby (?) - but our graphs showed that she was quite signifanctly smaller. But Wednesdays was our last - so next time we see her will be face-to-face!

Aww Congratulations, nice healthy weight there :hugs:

Cx

:hugs: That is great! And, Not much longer now too and bubs will be here:headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->