Laughing hysterically

laylalib

Reaction score
Aren't we all? For some of us, if we don't laugh, we'll cry. So let me tell you a little story.

My husband and I have been ttc since December. I've been off birth control for years (it makes my head crazy), so no worries there. We tried for months, timing everything right, no luck. In April started temping and using Fertility Friend and when I compared my chart to others, it appeared that my cycle was anovulatory.

I went to the doctor and after some blood work found out I wasn't ovulating. I was devastated to hear this news. My doctor wanted to know if I wanted to try some fertility drugs to stimulate ovulation. I said not yet, and that I wanted to finish grad school and get my life in order.

Since then...finished grad school, got a full time permanent, well-paying job, lost 12 pounds and feeling good. Last week I made an appointment to see the gynaecologist on Monday. I see her, she writes me the prescription. I get home and feel some funny cramping in my side. So I decide to pee on a long-neglected OPK.

It was a definite POSITIVE! I've never had a positive in my months of using them.

Is this my real life or a Seinfeld episode? Sometimes I'm not sure.

I hope you pair got busy! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->