Laughing so hard I can't breathe...

Green Glitter... in all seriousness... I guess it's good to have SOMEONE to be able to talk to these things about...cause I'm SURE not talking to DH about them, and it's not exactly preschool-pickup-waiting area-conversation...

Maybe if I coat my moo-moo-hee-haw in castor oil, it'll be easier to shave it. See, I like to shave it but darn it all, I can't see around my bump...even though I use a hand mirror to look at it and everything.

P.s. my vagina looks like a marshmallow. Does yours?

Hire a sherpa. They are handy for all sorts of things.

My hoo haa looks like a hotdog bun with no hotdog- do you think i need to see a doctor?

immaculate conception much! always knew there was something special about my girl.

LOL -- ok ladies.... I MUST MUST MUST go to bed. I'll check back in the morning. I'm sure while I'm sleeping, my constant farting will interrupt me, so if I don't go now I'll never get ANY good sleep.

My goodness, no, I am not talking to my DH about them. He laughed at me the other day when I just brought up the whole "shaving down under cause I can't see my vagina anymore past my bump" talk; though, of course, he offered to take a gander at the finished product to help me out... How nice. ;)

See, only you guys I feel welcomed telling all that too and you can't stop my fingers from typing. LOL. :D YAY!

I know, I should be in bed too. I have a doctor's appointment in the AM.

It is kinda crazy that we can talk to complete strangers about it, but can't seem to bring up how our va jay jay sneezes to our husbands! It's just not sexy!

For my last night shift at work I say THANK YOU girls for the entertainment to keep me awake until 0730! Jealous that you all get to go to bed now :coffee:

Ha... no... it's definitely not sexy. And.. I figure... I have enough 'not sexy' moments right now, so I'll keep my vagina sneezes and poo patterns to myself when I'm around him, thank you... ;)

Ha... no... it's definitely not sexy. And.. I figure... I have enough 'not sexy' moments right now, so I'll keep my vagina sneezes and poo patterns to myself when I'm around him, thank you... ;)

"not sexy" isn't just a moment for me right now, its a whole way of life! :rofl: :rofl: Hopefully it ends eventually though... can't stay pregnant forever! And no intentions of staying this round and shapeless for forever, either! :haha:

Lmao that was hilarious this totally made me laugh out loud

Watch out though... if you use the pineapple to cork your bum, you get LOADS of CM on your underwear. I noticed mine is sticky and purple, and I get about a quarter cup of it a day ever since using too much pineapple up there...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So that's why it's sticky and purple...!

What I've seen...I cannot un-see. o_O

LOL! It is amazing how comfortable we all are to talk about vaginas, semen, discharge, your OHs penis, your kids penis, your leaking boobs...to people online. We all share the discomforting awkwardness together. Yay! for pregnancy commonalities. ROFL.

Psh, I'm in Georgia - not Utah. We have...uh...The World of Coca-Cola and the CNN building here in Atlanta! LOL.

I cannot believe you ACTUALLY said the v-word. Round these parts it's the moo-maw-hee-haw-foofy-poof. Have you learned nothing?!?!

Watch out though... if you use the pineapple to cork your bum, you get LOADS of CM on your underwear. I noticed mine is sticky and purple, and I get about a quarter cup of it a day ever since using too much pineapple up there...

It doesn't come out of your underwear, either! I have purple stains all over my favorite pairs! :cry:

LOL -- ok ladies.... I MUST MUST MUST go to bed. I'll check back in the morning. I'm sure while I'm sleeping, my constant farting will interrupt me, so if I don't go now I'll never get ANY good sleep.

I farted so bad this morning I think it pushed out my plug. Blunt force trauma, y'know? I'll post a pic when I get a second and we can all dissect it. Well, not literally. I already did that.

It smelled kind of like sherpa.

What I've seen...I cannot un-see. o_O

LOL! It is amazing how comfortable we all are to talk about vaginas, semen, discharge, your OHs penis, your kids penis, your leaking boobs...to people online. We all share the discomforting awkwardness together. Yay! for pregnancy commonalities. ROFL.

Psh, I'm in Georgia - not Utah. We have...uh...The World of Coca-Cola and the CNN building here in Atlanta! LOL.

I cannot believe you ACTUALLY said the v-word. Round these parts it's the moo-maw-hee-haw-foofy-poof. Have you learned nothing?!?!

I'm going to call it that from now on.

"Hey darling huuussssband... come hither! I need you to stick your peepee in my moo-maw-hee-haw-foofy-poof! We should do "IT" as often as possible now because it'll be off limits for a while after the baby. Plus it ripens my cervix and makes labor likely, so hopefully this diarrhea will stop and I can pull the pineapple out of my bum!"

It doesn't come out of your underwear, either! I have purple stains all over my favorite pairs! :cry:

If you rub a semen and castor oil cocktail on the stain, it comes right out!

Haha! My bad, Robin, how silly of me. Lol Can I call it my sacred triangle?

You most certainly may. Or the divine scar, the cave of ecstasy, the steamed clam....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->