laying on stomach (merry xmas)

S

sa281986

merry xmas to you all

can layin on your stomach do any damage to the baby as ive just woken up on my stomach now worried ive done damage thanks

I always used to find myself laying on my stomach until bump got too big!
I found putting a pillow in the bed helped stop me rolling over too far.

im 15 weeks is that safe :) happy christmas from sophie bump and a noise bleed ha ha

I was laying on my tummy (without realising) until about 16 weeks. Now my body automatically wakes me up if I inch over to my front. Your body will tell you when it's uncomfortable - try not to worry x

dont panic at 15 weeks I was still lying partly on my tum..even now I sometimes wake up to find Im half over..you will find that your body will automatically stop you from rolling onto your tummy by waking you up..or failing that as your pregnancy advances babe will give you a hefty kick if you roll over!

i have rolled over on my tummy during the 3rd trimester. You usually wake up pretty quick so it's not enough to harm baby even though you could have some mild cramping. But in the 2cd trimester, it shouldn't hurt anything

I often wake up on my tummy... im sure baby would kick & let us know if it was uncomfortable :hugs: xx

u will find u cant roll over on your tum in a few more weeks hehe. i was the same at 15 weeks woke up on my tummy a few times but now im lucky if i can turn to my side my tummy just huge hehe. god help me when im in 3rd tri i can just about move now im that big hehe.

I think sleeping on your front is okay until you start to feel like you can't sleep that way anymore. But thats just what I've read. You can ask your doctor if your really super worried.

I don't think it will hurt. If you are still able to comfortably lay on your stomach it shouldnt hurt the baby. In a few weeks you will be to big to even try to sleep on your tummy! I'd be more concerned at that point. You can always put a pillow behind your back and under your stomach to keep you on your side if you are worried :)

Im 24/25 weeks pregnant and I am only having a mini bump people keep telling me..though i think shes huge! But can still sleep on tummy, i agree with someone else that said surely its ok as long as comfortable..you'll know when its not cos you will be in cramp season x

I think you should be ok, I still was at about 15 weeks I think, when I still could. I am sooooo missing sleeping on my stomach, it is the only real way I can get truely comfy and relaxed while asleep. It would be too uncomfortable for me now. I sometimes wake up in the night and manuever (SP?) my way onto my side and just long to go all the way round onto my stomach Make the most of it I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->