leaking boobs ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by fulltimemum, Oct 28, 2008.

1. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

hiya girls need some advie today i felt like my bra was stuck on me some when i pulled it .it was milk making my bobs stick is that normal didnt happen with other two kids i have xxxxxxxx

2. nataliecn

nataliecn Mommy to Grady and WTT!

i've heard it is normal to be leaking colostrum... i haven't had it... but i know people that have been having the issue!

3. MummyCat

MummyCat Cath & her 2 princesses

Heya... I've not had it either but like nataliecn says... a number of people have mentioned that they've been leaking in the 2nd Trimester. Maybe have a chat with your midwife if it's really worrying you?

:hug:

4. krissie1234uk

Me too, me too!! Apparently we start to make colostrum from about 16 weeks, so its normal to leak a little bit (also normal NOT to leak).
    I keep getting white patches on my bra, but some girls on here have spoken about it shooting out!! :gun:
    :rofl: :rofl:

5. Frankie

Frankie Well-Known Member

Yep its normal!!! it gets worse as well!!!

6. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

my boobs are bigger this time more thna ever :happydance:

7. Aidan's Mummy

Aidan's Mummy Mummy to Aidan and Oliver

yep its perfectly normal hunni, its called colostrum and its what you will produce up until 3 days AFTER your baby has been born. Its full of antibodies and stuff that are really good for the baby when he/she comes into the world. It gets so much worse as well lol. Now sometimes i wake up and my bed covers are soaked in it where ive been laying lol.
    xx

8. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

its pretty normal esp in later pregnancies rather than first pregnancies ( I am fully prepared with breast pads for it to happen to me this time round). I'm going to save buying the really good pads (which are also quite expensive) for when I'm breast feeding and use cheapies for any leakages that may occur.

9. pennysbored

pennysbored Well-Known Member

Well, I've been secreting (dripping?) it for a couple weeks now. I'm taking it as a good sign.