leaking boobs ?

fulltimemum

Reaction score
hiya girls need some advie today i felt like my bra was stuck on me some when i pulled it .it was milk making my bobs stick is that normal didnt happen with other two kids i have xxxxxxxx

i've heard it is normal to be leaking colostrum... i haven't had it... but i know people that have been having the issue!

Heya... I've not had it either but like nataliecn says... a number of people have mentioned that they've been leaking in the 2nd Trimester. Maybe have a chat with your midwife if it's really worrying you?

:hug:

Me too, me too!! Apparently we start to make colostrum from about 16 weeks, so its normal to leak a little bit (also normal NOT to leak).
I keep getting white patches on my bra, but some girls on here have spoken about it shooting out!! :gun:
:rofl: :rofl:

Yep its normal!!! it gets worse as well!!!

yep its perfectly normal hunni, its called colostrum and its what you will produce up until 3 days AFTER your baby has been born. Its full of antibodies and stuff that are really good for the baby when he/she comes into the world. It gets so much worse as well lol. Now sometimes i wake up and my bed covers are soaked in it where ive been laying lol.
xx

its pretty normal esp in later pregnancies rather than first pregnancies ( I am fully prepared with breast pads for it to happen to me this time round). I'm going to save buying the really good pads (which are also quite expensive) for when I'm breast feeding and use cheapies for any leakages that may occur.

Well, I've been secreting (dripping?) it for a couple weeks now. I'm taking it as a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->