leaking breasts ALREADY???

vejables

Reaction score
why are my boobs leaking already? im only 15 weeks and a few days. is this normal??? (its only a small amount, but still!)

Yup, very much so. Mine started at around 16 weeks- well thats when I noticed it anyway, they may have been leaking before that, I dunno.
I called MW who said it can really start at anytime, as it depends on the hormones.
Some start earlier than others, and some dont get it until 6 months. I was horrified when I noticed I had it at 4 months, but you're not alone.... I started at around 15/16weeks too, and it just gets worse and worse, so be prepeared hun x

I never even got this. Though made up for it afterwards ;)

I have noticed the same thing recently, though mine only occurred for two days. It was very little and I have not had my breast leak since. I was shocked too as I didn't think it would start so early. It's crazy when you can see all of the changes first hand like that.

I had leaky boobs from around 17 weeks hun ... its normal for some women!

xxx

mine werent leaky, but stuff did come out wen i squeezed them :blush: that was from quite early

mine werent leaky, but stuff did come out wen i squeezed them :blush: that was from quite early
Thats what happened to me, and then weeks down the line, it was litterally leaking out and coming through my top. Niiiiice.
Tell me, why are breast pads SO BIG? thats why I dont wear them. They're huge.

i dunno!!! i was thinking of making my own!!! just cut a small circle out of a pad!!?? lol.

Mine leaked once... a few weeks ago and nothing since. I was mortified at how early it was happening. I woke up and sorry to be crude but felt uncomfortable and a dried but sticky fluid was all over my boobs. I got up and scurried to the bathroom before OH noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->