Leaking nipples? (tmi)

kitty17

Just the two of us
Reaction score
So I'm lying in bed watching tv, and my nipples feel a bit cold. I go to feel them and I've got two little wet patches on my top...I take a closer look, and a very small amount of clear liquid is coming out both my nipples. I give one a little squeeze, and sure enough a big drop of clearish liquid comes out.

Surely it's WAY too early to be producing colostrum (which I thought was white/yellow)...anyone??? x

Hiya, try not to worry! i have had the same as u! mine also clear but i find mostly its when i dont have bra on at night. Think mine started just b4 20wks but i know of people where it startef at 14wks.
Its been suggested to not stimulate it to get ot to come out.
It totally freaked me out when it happened to me. Noone prepares u for this kinda stuff.lol.
One tip which helps me...i wear a support bra at night when its bad tho i try not to every night.
Hope this is of some reasurrance.
Take care.x

I just had this happen to me last week, but I'm just about 26 weeks. I've also heard of women leaking quite early, so I'm sure you're fine :)

Yup, totally normal preggie symptom, but mention it to your doctor anyway, just to be safe. I had that same problem way before I was even pregnant thanks to high prolactin levels. And don't squeeze, it's not like a zit. :p

i had this last week.....really freaked me out but im used to it now. Hubby was totally chilled with it and just said its hormones.

He even said have you not had anything like that b4?? Errr no hunny my nipples dont tend to leak on a non pregnant basis thanks very much! lol

I had this two since i was about 18 weeks and was totally freaked out thinking it was way too early but apparently its not. Some people get it early, some not till the babys born and some not even at all.

experiencing exactly the same thing,gonna mention to my midwife tomorow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->