Leaking waters? TMI - pics Included

Shakeitout

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm currently 36+4. 3rd baby and have only ever experienced the pop and gush of breaking waters. Last night when I finished work and went to the loo I noticed my undies and leggings were wet. I hadn't realised at all until I pulled them down. (Grey pic). Today I've had a pad on - pic attached. Do you think this could be a leak of waters?

Screenshot_20230516-174305_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230516-174317_Gallery.jpg

Quite possibly! Does it smell at all? Waters smell sweet almost like straw. Probably worth calling in to labour ward

If it smells like semen it's amniotic fluid. I had a tear and leak with my second.

It looks like it has a pinky tinge. Definitely call your midwife. Hope you're okay x

Does it have a sweet smell? If so then thats your waters.
My waters leaked with our eldest son. I heard a loud pop and then i was soaking a panty linner every 15 mins. I smelled it and it had a sweet smell and i was told it was my waters leaking.
I would definitely contact the delivery unit and get checked out esp as your not quite full term yet.
Good luck

It looks like it has a pinky tinge. Definitely call your midwife. Hope you're okay x

Wow angel not long for you now. Remember u getting your bfp. Thats absolutely flown!
U must be getting so excited.

Wow angel not long for you now. Remember u getting your bfp. Thats absolutely flown!
U must be getting so excited.

It has hasn't it! I cannot believe he'll be here in 4 weeks! Hope you're okay and keeping well? X

It has hasn't it! I cannot believe he'll be here in 4 weeks! Hope you're okay and keeping well? X

Yes its flown. Wow 4 weeks thats no time at all.
Im ok. Fed up as still ttc our rainbow baby. Cycle 16 trying now and 3 losses. Its very hard.
Still praying i will get my rainbow baby but its feeling more and more unlikely.
But we will keep on trying and just pray it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->