Leaky boob while sleeping!!?

Evian260

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Hi all,

My son is 10 days old and I've noticed when I wake up on my side from sleeping whichever boob is near the bed leaks EVERYWHERE - through my breast pad, bra and shirt.

Any help here or do I just need to double up on the breast pads at night??

i leaked all the time hun i'm afraid, but it should get better for you in a short while :) i still have to wear pads day and night though, i guess i got loads of milk ;) today was the 1st day in a long time it actually came through my breast pad whilst out for lunch lol try lansinoh bp or jonhnsons for me they have been the best at leaks and comfort :) well done btw :) xx

I had this for a couple of days but it seems to have stopped now - hope yours will too! I've had to give up sleeping on my side though because even though my boobs are now soft enough to allow it, waking up in a big pool of drool just isn't fun!

Mine did this early on - it's just awful isnt it! I promise you it gets better though; at first your boobs make enough milk for like 3 babies or something (so there's way too much, which is why tons leaks out) it settles itself down after a couple of weeks. Don't get me wrong my boobs still leak, but NOTHING like what they were like for the first few weeks!

i was always covered in milk for the first month lol i used lansinoh pads that seemed to stop me being covered so much :) i still have to wear pads now as i have to much milk lol

Thanks guys, I do wear reusable washable breast pads at night, but I guess I'll double up at night just to be safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->