leaky boobs... do they mean anything?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
justposted on a thread another girlie posted about boobs and it got me thinking do leaky boobs mean anything?

with 1st son ihad leaky boobs... wet patch kinda leaky boobs. sure that was from before 32weeks which i am now.

as of up to now all i've had is dried crystals.

is this is a sign of anything? like not having much milk/problem with milk? potential problem with breast feeding? etc etc

xXx

I have no leaking no anything at all... nothing dried on my nipples- NOTHING>!

lol!

midwife said its 100% ok and has nothing to do with what happens after birth!:hug:

some women have colostrum or leaking prior and some dont!

I think it's def normal. Don't think it means anything?? That I've heard of at least. I've had a few times that I had a drop or two on my nipple. I've had the nasty cheesy dried shit too. And if I pick it off, then I leak again. I've actually broken down and purchased nursing pads.

I've been having the crust stuff for about 6-7 weeks, when i went to check if they were like that last night i just touched my nipple and this wet stuff appeared! Happened again tonight, don't think it means anything though!

i sure hope its normal... ive had no leakage yet...

Some women leak prior to birth, some leak after birth. It's normal.

I get the dried crystals frequently (cheesy stuff?!?) but if I have a warm bath/shower, and touch my nipples I leak wet fluid - sometimes white sometimes clear.

Guess it's our bodies getting geared up for the real thing.

Cheesy stuff! Lol you said that with a question mark like you didn't know what I was talking about! LOL mine isn't clear crystaly stuff dried on my nipple. It's white and kind of hard and I take my fingernail and scrape it off and that "unplugs" it and I start leaking again. yours doesn't get like that??

thank god that it seems normal! it was only after posting about 1st son i realised it hadn't happened this time!
xXx

mine have been properly leaking for weeks now. breast pads all the way :-(

I had the 'cheesy' stuff for a bit and then it turned to the crystals. I get a combo of both now and lots of leaking, mostly at night or after sex. I wear breast pads some days if it's been a bad night and there's evidence of leaking in the morning but they don't seem to collect anything so I think it's definitely a night time thing for me, my sheets are ruined!

Cheesy stuff! Lol you said that with a question mark like you didn't know what I was talking about! LOL mine isn't clear crystaly stuff dried on my nipple. It's white and kind of hard and I take my fingernail and scrape it off and that "unplugs" it and I start leaking again. yours doesn't get like that??

Oh I get it, just wouldn't have described it as cheesy stuff personally :>
lol

Means nothing some people leak b4 some dont

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back