• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Leave Prayer Requests Here!

Mrs. Sosa

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Any prayer requests, please leave them here, with names.

I will add you to my prayer list and of course keep you in my daily prayers for healthy & safe pregnancies, for all to go well through the labor and delivery and for the long and wonderful life of God's beautiful creations being molded and formed inside your tummy right now. =)

God Bless Every Mother! :hugs:

thats sweet of you.my prayer is that my 10 year old gets better and gets to live with me soon

That is so sweet!?! Out of interest, why do you have a prayer list? Is it for the birth?

What a lovely thought.

My name is Rachel, and please could you pray for a speedy induction and safe labour.

And of course a happy healthy baby.

bless you,

please could you pray for my dear friend lacey's dad who has just been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

We are all praying for him and the family, thank you x

This is a selfish prayer but please pray that my little boy is happy this christmas in heaven :( and that we get to have this baby safe and well and to see her grow up :hugs: xxx

oh typical of me to have a few things to say :(

My prayers are

This lil baby arrives alive n healthy and at right time..
cus mummy is scared/anxious and worried 24/7
he's my biggest dream and only wish and all i want is
him to be born alive and ok.. i want to prove how good of a mummy
i can be

i pray for my daughter who passed away 3/7/07 :(
and my sister whos birthday and annivesary occured yday 20th dec

I pray for my mam..
who in 07 was diagnosed with Cancer stage 3 , went thru cheymo and radio and thankfully doing ok, but is battling depression at the mo and has alot of built up anger and resentment for life which is causing some rows and arguments among everyone in the family, which is resulting in none of us been together for chritmas this year :( i pray she finds some inner peace and calm and strenght to carry on ..and realise we here to love her not argue with her

for my dad, whos also battling depression and alcoholism which is effecting his health severly
may he have the strenght to leave the life of drink behind enjoy the years he has left

I pray for my family to find the inner healing and peace we all so badly need to learn to get on with each other once again, i hope they realise how short and precious life is and maybe start afresh, as its just breaking everyone up inside

ps. this is a beautiful idea for a thread
Thankyou xx

This is a selfish prayer but please pray that my little boy is happy this christmas in heaven :( and that we get to have this baby safe and well and to see her grow up :hugs: xxx

I don't think this is selfish I think it's a beautiful request for a prayer and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts too :hugs:

aww :cloud9: xx

could you please ask that my little princess stays nice and warm inside until after New Year and i finish work for good! and that my blood pressure goes back to normal soon! - also one for my sister as shes due on Wednesday - i hope her little bundle of joy is happy and healthy and doesnt keep her waiting too long :D xxxxxxx

Please pray for my Husband, That his new little girl arrives safely after Christmas to ease the loss of his mother (to cancer) a few weeks ago.

You are all in my thoughts also xxx

Hi

I am happy and healthy so I would like to dedicate my prayer to anyone suffering or lonley this christmas. Not that I dont need a prayer or two but others need it more :hugs:

My names Becki, could you please pray for a safe and healthy labour and delivery for both baby and me , and for our saftey and health to remain there after. Thank you.

Hi

I am happy and healthy so I would like to dedicate my prayer to anyone suffering or lonley this christmas. Not that I dont need a prayer or two but others need it more :hugs:

What a lovely person you are :hugs:

I will be praying for you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: to anyone having a hard time at the moment, i can't believe how lucky i really am to be pregnant and very healthy. So many people suffer throughout or getting pregnant in the first place.

- i, like geekone, will be giving my prayer gladly to someone in need of it :) xxxx

could you please pray for my nan, who is ill and not getting any better but is to stubborn to accept the help she needs
xx

i think everybody should pray for all the ladies worrying about miscarraige and early loss and ob's giving them no hope.

I believe every woman deserves to have no doubt before having her pregnancy ended....

Get a second opinion!!!

please pray for my friend who has been trying to conceive for 11 years and has lost hope.
please pray for me to have a safe delivery and a healthy baby and for the good health , long life of all my kids and my OH

Wonderful thread, please pray my little baby Brandon eats his feedings soon so we can bring him home :cry:

Thank you

Aww this thread has made me :cry:

Its beautiful.

Can i have just 1 prayer that my girlies grow old and grey and have a good life.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"