Leaves are starting to turn color

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
and some are falling from the trees. I just noticed this. LOL Guess summer is just about over.

I noticed this today too and it really made me smile. Autumn and Winter are my favourite months so I am happy :D

xxx

Summer never started here :rofl:

:cry: Gutted ... bye bye summer .... going to be a long cold horrible winter ....the only thing that will keep me going is the fact that its not forever .. summer will come again soon :happydance:

I love autumn too and hopefully I will get some good pics this year of the kids outdoors. Unfortunately, everytime I want to do it it rains and rains.

Yup, I noticed the same thing today. Mostly because we haven't picked the apples of the tree yet and it's now starting to lose it's leaves. It's been another crap summer really, only a couple of proper warm days =(

Oh well, time to look forward to Christmas now!

But summer has barely started! It poured rain for all of July here, so we've only had about three weeks of summer. Boo. :sad2:

I noticed it the other day too! :cry: I want summer for a little bit longer, please?? I don't feel like I have seen any sun this year! :dohh:

But I do like Autumn! :thumbup:x

yeah i noticed the nights are getting darker much earlier now. I love winter and dark nights x

i noticed this the other day, the nights are getting darker earlier and its bloomin freezin in the mornings. i love autumn and winter so im not particularly bothered, would of been nice to of had some more of summer tho.

I just noticed this today too! For once I'm actually glad there's not much of summer left :lol: x

Its nice and cold here today, its supposed to frost tonight!! I'd say we're going to get a rapid colour change soon!!

I have to say thank god we have a lot of red maples here because they're beautifulll

i noticed yesterday too!

i love autumn its my fav season.. ill be making leaf rubbings and autumn colagues with the kids soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->