Leaving Forum :(

Mama_Jess

Mommy of Angel Brianna
Reaction score
Its time for me to Leave this Forum, Me and DH are having major complications and ttc is deff not the right thing for us right now. Im so devestated i just wanted a BFP so badly and now im hoping it doesnt come in january because that would be so bitter sweet. im just happy this is happening before the BFP and not after. But ladies i wish you all the best with your BFPs! hope everyone gets them soon! loads of baby dust

:hugs: I'm really sorry to hear that hun, I'm here if you need someone to talk to. I hope that you get your :bfp: when you decide that its the right time for you. I wish you all the best for the future.

Awww sorry to see you go. I wish you the best of luck. :hugs:

Aww i really hope things work out for you both, good luck xx

thanks Alot Ladies very comforting :) im sure we will work it out

I believe everything happens for a reason..... the outcome ...altho it will not feel like at the time ..... will be for the best ....Good luck xxxxx

good luck with whatever life brings your way. :thumbup: and you know you can always just pop in to say hi!:winkwink: hope you get to atleast have a good christmas..:hugs:

sorry to hear whats going on.. :hugs: you just do what you need to do to be happy

I'm so sorry to hear that.... when it's the right time it WILL happen hun xxx

Sorry to see you go! You and I never talked and I don't know much about your situation but I wish you nothing but the best! Keep your chin up and take it one day at a time! :D Be strong and you'll pull through this!

truely sorry to hear about you and your OH, i really do hope it all works out for you both and in the end that you are both happy! Just remember that everything happens for a reason, and it'll always work out.

sorry to hear you guys are having trouble, i hope you guys manage to work through it and get your bfp soon.

Fate has a huge part in everything, whatever happens will be meant to be and you will look back and know that one day...never regret, always look forward.
Good luck and a very happy fresh start to 2010 xx

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back