Leaving On a Jet Plane....

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:cry: My Husband is leaving for the day on a plane to Los Angeles.......Itl like 600 miles away. This will be the farthest away we have been apart......

I just read what I wrote.... :sick:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Party!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl:

:rofl: Make the most of it babe!!!!! :drunk: :beer: :munch: :telephone: :wine:

Enjoy the peace :D :wink:

Yay! My OH is going on his (first of two) boarding holiday in about 4 weeks time.

I miss him dreadfully when he's gone, but ..oh... the peace and quiet, the tidiness, the lack of washing, the girlie weekends, the lie-ins....

And then it's great when he comes home IYKWIM :twisted: :blush:

Well it is just after 5am here and I just saw my DH off.....I have to admit...Im a bit sad....I should still be in bed........ :roll: Now cant sleep so I am up drinking coffee....... :lol:

How long is he going for? Enjpoy the peace and quiet, stay in your jim jams all day and have a bath with a glass of wine and a face mask :)

btw what does IKYWIM mean ?

How long for Suz?

Its nice when you have the hosue to yourself although lonely too but gives you a chance to do things on your own - Tie up loose ends & so on :wink:

x

Lauz_1601 said:
btw what does IKYWIM mean ?

"If you know what I mean" :wink:

How are you feeling today Suz? Enjoying the freedom now?

I had a very nice evening, but I did miss my husband :? Worried a bit about him flying... :? And CLEANED the kitchen :? And cooked dinner so it would be ready when he got home... :? IM AN OLD LADY NOW! :? :? :?

Should have went Shopping and got my nails done........ :twisted: Im did miss hime and he got a big kissy when he came home... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->