Left over Clomid from last time

jadza

Reaction score
I have PCOS, my doctor was fairly confident that after having my last baby (who was conceived using clomid) I would be able to ovulate on my own just fine. And so far I've had really normal periods although a 35/37 day cycle. Although I havnt seen any signs that I'm ovulating on my own. used OPK's and nothing.. althought I havnt temped, will start that next month. I'm still in my TWW for this month. But my question is I have some left over Clomid (50mg) from last time TTC, I was thinking of using it next month if this month in a no go. Its still in date and stuff... thoughts?

My first was conceived with clomid and while I did ovulate on my own 4 cycles it had now been erratic. I would use it. To be honest I used some left over that was expired by 4 months in August. Unfortunately, I did not ovulate but it was worth the shot in my mind.

I had 4 rounds left over from when I had dd1 so I used it to try and conceive dd2, they didn't work for me (I ovulated but didn't concieve) but I don't think they were expired. Thankfully I ovulated on my own and fell pg with dd2 after 10 months of trying. I would use them if I were you! It's worth a try, good luck

Not sure if I will need it yet... two days late for AF but BFN as of 2 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->