Legs extreamly itchy!?!

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
For the last 3 days my legs have itched to the point that I scratched them bloody tonight. The last time I was like this was when I had an allergic reaction to some medications that I took.

Has anyone else had this issue. They itch so bad and since I scratched them raw I am a little hesitant to put lotion on them now.

I had itchy legs later on in my pregnancy but not that bad. It can be a sign of something to do with your liver I think... I would talk to your dr :)

I have a tattoo on my thigh that has been so so itchy ever since I found out I was expecting again to the point i scratch till it bleeds too, I did a quick look online and apparently hormonal changes can cause skin to react to the tattoo even though ive had it for ages, I put some moisturiser on and it helps. Might be just your hormones

you should talk to your doctor. It can indicate an issue with your gallbladder actually. Definitely bring it up to your doctor.

There's a condition some pregnant woman get called itchy mom syndrome and you should definitely talk to your dr about it. I don't mean to scare you but it may be worth a look.

Im going to talk to my doctor but I have been putting lotion on them and that seems to help alot. I really think its just dry skin. The condition that affects the liver causes the bottom of your feet and palms to itch and its just my legs.

Cholestasis can cause any part of your body to itch, not just feet and palms. It's more common in later pregnancy but I'd get your bloods checked with your gp.

I go through bouts of itchy legs too, mostly the left but I think for me its due to having recently shaved..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->