Leicester Ladies - 25th Feb at Meridian

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Well Ladies, it's time for another meet.
I have Rosie i need to show off, and some congratulations to you some of you for getting your :bfp: i want to see how those bumps are, and scan pictures...

Whose up for it... Im thinking Febuary time. :D

I'll have to say no for now, but I'll keep my eye on this thread to see when and where. I've got a scan on the 12th Feb, and if I've still got placenta previa, I may have my Section soon after. So the crutches will be gone!!! :happydance:

Don't arrange anything round me as it probably will be a March baby, but I'll keep my eye out for when it is.:hugs:

i'm in. Will be nice if we can get a few more to come to this one. We'll arrange one for when amanda is feeling a bit better and baby benjamin is here too!!

im up for it aslong as its not a thursday but could we go somewhere so rileys not going to be stuck in his buggy else he will just moan specially now hes crawling i dont no leicester v well so havent a clue lol

Yep I'm up for it but only free Weds, Thurs and Fri's as I work Mon and Tues x

yeah i second roxie's idea if there is anywhere to take LO's out of pushchairs...don't think there is but even highchairs is a break. Anyone wanna be brave enough to set a date?

Isn't there that huge play place at meridian?

Date? hmmm if its end of feb (after 26th) I'll have my 22 week scan and we can all guess what sex bubs is ha ha

Seriously..I'm thinking...Weds 18th?

suits me, how bout everyone else? people who don't drive would meridian suit or would leics town be better?

That date sounds good to me, i dont drive and have no idea where the meridian is, but i'll get a train to Leicesta and then tell me from there.

That date sounds good to me, i dont drive and have no idea where the meridian is, but i'll get a train to Leicesta and then tell me from there.

That date sounds ok to me too, and Sarah huni, I dont mind giving you a lift from train station to meridan and back after (as long as you have a car seat babe) if you like?? xx

That date sounds ok to me too, and Sarah huni, I dont mind giving you a lift from train station to meridan and back after (as long as you have a car seat babe) if you like?? xx

Are you sure? xx

i wanna come but im due on the 22nd dont know if il be feeling up2 it then:cry::cry::cry: and i opnly live round corner from meridian aswell:cry::cry:

This isn't the first meet hun, and wont be the last, so if your not up to it, (to be expected) their is mostly deinatly a next.

i dont no where the merdian is so im out girlies sorry maybe next time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"