Leicestershire ladies- question about L.General Hospital

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hi ladies xx

I have my scan there next week and windered if I am allowed to take my 4 year old with me? Will she be allowed to come in? Thats when/how we plan on breaking the news to her :dance: but sonebody said they werent sure if children were allowed in? Anybody know? I could just phone but as Im on here, thought Id ask! X thanks in advance xx

Didn't want to read and run hun, it's not too far from me but not my local hospital!
Hope you can ring and find out :hugs:

Good luck - I'm excited for you hun.

ah thanks hun xx yer I phoned, they said they dont like to but so long as theres another adult present and shes well behaved it should be fine. She'll be fine, somewhat excited I'd imagine but she'll be well behaved. Id like to get hubby to video her response as we are literally not going to say anything to her until she sees the screen. Just hope the sonographer isnt a mardy jobsworth like they can be sometimes. Xx

I never even asked my hospital if they allow children present, it's never really been an option to go alone!
Schools are on half term this week so at least a friend is at home and she's going to have him this week! He always gets really miserable in his pushchair but I don't trust him not to go through the cupboards and touch things he's not supposed to!

Good luck!

thats it isnt it, in some cases its just unavoidable! We plan on telling em when she sees it on the screen and figures it out....we cant wait for her to know, she will be so excited! I want hubby to film her reaction, just hope they let him do it. May get him to do it secretly.lol whens yours? Good luck!! Xxx

That sounds awesome but good luck, I'll have to be done secretly lol!

Mines Friday! 4th scan already! X

I took my 3yo DD to all of my scans at LGH - she sat with my partner and none of the sonographers had a problem. I've also seen loads of other women there with their kids so they must be used to it!

They may not let your husband use his phone to record anything though as I know they are quite strict on the use of phones in the scanning rooms so might be best to ask them when you arrive xx

aw thank you! Thats good to know! :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->