Lemon cravings

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
I read somewhere that if you are craving something weird and unusual it may mean youre lacking in some nutrients.
Outside of pregnancy I hate lemons and anything sour or acidic but I can't get enough lemonade right now.
Is this nuts? :lolly:

I think lemon would be considered a fairly normal craving. At one point in my pregnancy I was actually craving sand. Literally every time I saw sand on the beach or on the side of the road my mouth would start to water. It was crazy! Figured out that it was because I was slightly anemic so once I started taking iron pills it went away. Funny how the body changes during pregnancy.

I don't know about it meaning you're needing nutrients, but I have always craved lemons with my boys. This time I don't want lemons but all I want to eat is salt and vinegar chips and tuna. Weird craving I know but it's so good when I dip a chip in the tuna and eat it like that. I don't want either one separately though lol

Cravings are the body's way of telling us it is missing out on something. So if you're craving something...go nuts! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->