Lending someone money...

Steph

Reaction score
I recently paid a bill for someone...£600, leaving myself really skint. But i was told this person had money set aside for it and would pay me it back last friday.

They have since told me they have less money than they thought but would get it sorted yesterday.

Yesterday they told me it was sorted and would be available today

and today they are avoiding the subject and plans we had to meet are now out the window because they "don't want to do anything tonight".

I'm REALLY skint and i know its my own fault for paying it but i need money. I dunno what rights i have and really don't want this to get any more awkward by involving whoever i need to involved. But its another week and a half until payday, im on holiday from work and don't even have petrol.

:(

Tell them you need some if not ALL money back and if they refused tell them "small claims court"!!!

xxx

Put your foot down now or you may never get your money back. Tell them you have no petrol and won't to enjoy your holiday. As Imi said, if they refuse there is only one option.

Hope it works out for you.

Small claims!!!!!!

That's the one i was looking for...i been sitting here all day like "im sure you get some rights about that"

genius Imi :D

xx

Make sure you get it sorted ASAP hun. Otherwise it will be much harder to do.
Good Luck x

ARRRRRRGH!

I shouldn't have paid it....i've put them in a really difficult position!!!

gaaaaaaaah!

Can you get bill payments refunded?

xx

Awe Steph that Sucks. Sorry your friend is acting that way. You always have to remember Not to loan money if you are not prepaired to get it back. But Like Imi said, Maybe just ask for half of it now and half later. That would seem fair. Well fair is not the right word cause fair would be that they paid it all back. Hope it gets sorted hun.

I would call round tonight and say sorry but i really need money for petrol can you at least pay me some of the money today.

"why did you waste petrol driving here?" i can see it all now hahahahahaha

awww man, im gonna have a bath, put on a dvd and get drunk :D xxx

don't leave it too long, or it will be even harder to get the money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->