Length of wait undetermined..

kerri28

Reaction score
Well as of today we know my OB is recommending 6 month wait for my emotional well being to be stabilized since our loss of Hannah at 26 weeks. However, we meet with the high risk maternal/fetal group tomorrow and they are going to make all the recommendations and plans necessary to prepare for the next pregnancy and will work with my OB as well. We need to mentally prepare for the fact that while he says 6 months it could be a lot longer before it happens or I'm ready. I need to really hand this over to the experts... I haven't eatten since yesterday morning and it's no secret how depressed I have become. I've agreed to try a antidepressant while we wait if the high risk team is in agreement with my OB and our therapist. I know I'm not in any shape right now to mentally handle the stress of trying again so I need to work on mentally facing the loss our daughter, our Hannah. On the bright side, I ovulated right on the 1 month of her death.. So sarcastic. :-/

Very sorry for the loss of your baby girl. Praying for healing for your family during this time. <3

Sorry for the loss of your baby,you must be heart broken. It sounds like you have a lot going on but some good support.
Xx

sorry for your loss and hope you and your family heal in time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back