Lesbian couples TTC

Good luck honey - my friends have been trying using donor sperm and they've just been accepted on to an IVF program so I have fingers crossed for them too!

Hello, just caught this thread as I haven't been on in a while, I don't have any experience but I want to say good luck in your journey and I'm 100% supportive :hugs: xxxx

One of my oldest and dearest friends and her wife just had their first son. A male friend of theirs donated his sperm. Their son is gorgeous!

I hope the best for you and your partner. What an adventure!

My partner and I have been ttc with a donor, doing at-home insemination for three cycles now. If you have any questions or anything, feel free. Just stumbled on this thread in my own efforts to find other lesbian couples going through the same thing. Good luck, hope to hear how things are going for you guys!

hey check out the book the "essential guide to lesbian conception." it's a great one!

I have not had any person experience with at-home insemination, but I read a story from a woman on here about a month ago who did an at-home insemination and got pregnant the first time. She used preseed and softcups (or instead cups). I would definitly check out that section that was recommended a few responses ago.

I wish you lots of luck and lost of :dust:. I hope you get your BFP :thumbup: Please keep us updated. :hugs:

I was just watching a documentary on Netflix called "Making Grace" about a couple of women who have been together and are trying to get PG through IVF. I thought of this thread. Its a little slow going but I think any TTC couple could relate!

Hi All!

I am happy to find a thread that seems to be active or trying to get active again.

My Wife and I have been TTC for almost a year. We have been together for a total of 14 years and married for 1.

We are using the home method and after reading alot of the success stories today, will probably start the instead cups. I have been reading since about 9am and it seems to be more success in couples to use the cups. We have tried the clinic method with an anonymous donor but the cost of the failed attempts weighs heavy. So we are using a known donor (again) and will inbetween (if we haven't with him) use the bank sperm to the home (finances into play as well). Quick questions, where did you get the Preseed from?

check out the assisted conception area there is a bunch of us there that use donor sperm some straight some lesbians, all are welcome.

its called considering at home insemination with donor sperm

I was gonna say the samething lol

Congrats and good luck

Hi All!

I am happy to find a thread that seems to be active or trying to get active again.

My Wife and I have been TTC for almost a year. We have been together for a total of 14 years and married for 1.

We are using the home method and after reading alot of the success stories today, will probably start the instead cups. I have been reading since about 9am and it seems to be more success in couples to use the cups. We have tried the clinic method with an anonymous donor but the cost of the failed attempts weighs heavy. So we are using a known donor (again) and will inbetween (if we haven't with him) use the bank sperm to the home (finances into play as well). Quick questions, where did you get the Preseed from?

They sell it on amazon. I really couldnt find it at any local stores or pharmacies.

didn't want to read and run - no experience but wishing you luck & babydust!

Hi All!

Hi!
I got the preseed from our CVS pharmacy. Walgreens has it too, but if you live in an area that doesn't have these places, Amazon is good for it, I hear. The cups worked for me, first try! I do hope to hear good news from you soon! Good luck and baby dust!!

Hello, hoping to ressurrect this thread. My wife and I are in our 2nd month of trying, currently in the 2ww!

*waves*

Hello, hoping to ressurrect this thread. My wife and I are in our 2nd month of trying, currently in the 2ww!

*waves*

:thumbup:
Oh how exciting!! I remember my tww, and how insane I felt!:haha: Please do keep us posted. There apparently aren't too many same sex couples here, so when I find one I get really happy. :blush: Kinda keeps me from feeling like the Lone Ranger. Good luck and baby dust!!

*waves*

Please keep trying to ressurect! I attempted that not too long ago, as you can see. To not much avail... However, you got a response so maybe more will come back.

I came today with some good news ladies. (Hopefully) We are going to the doctor this evening to confirm, but.... I got my first BFP!!! We are nervous but hoping that the testing went well and is CORRECT! If so, you are speaking to some happy women! We have been trying for over a year. If the test this evening confirms, we will be 5 weeks!!!! The 2ww was the HARDEST!!! Hang in there.....:thumbup:

*waves*

Please keep trying to ressurect! I attempted that not too long ago, as you can see. To not much avail... However, you got a response so maybe more will come back.

I came today with some good news ladies. (Hopefully) We are going to the doctor this evening to confirm, but.... I got my first BFP!!! We are nervous but hoping that the testing went well and is CORRECT! If so, you are speaking to some happy women! We have been trying for over a year. If the test this evening confirms, we will be 5 weeks!!!! The 2ww was the HARDEST!!! Hang in there.....:thumbup:

:hugs:Looking forward to your next post that makes it official! Congrats on you BFP, and keep in touch. There aren't many of us same-sexers on these boards. We gotta stick together! Lol!!

:hugs:Looking forward to your next post that makes it official! Congrats on you BFP, and keep in touch. There aren't many of us same-sexers on these boards. We gotta stick together! Lol!![/QUOTE]

It's OFFICIAL!!!

:yellow:

We had an appointment at 6:30pm EST. So.... until we get into the baby picture stage, we are Expecting 2/12/2012! We will definitely keep in touch along the way. It has been great connecting with you, another same-sex couple.

Congrats!!!:happydance:

I am sooo happy for you!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Oh what wonderful news this is. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"