Lesbian couples TTC

Another same-sexers here!!! wooohoooo! =) I am 27 & my wife is 29...we have been together for 6 years. We found a wonderful donor & our excited to begin our journey!...Congratulations MrsMM24! Such wonderful news!! Baby :dust: to all other lesbian couples who are TTCing!

MrsMM24 could you let me know what you used this cycle...of course if you are okay with sharing...

There is another thread here, assisted conception with a donor or something, I'll have to look it up, but it has TONS of stories of how they got their BFP. I was thrilled to be part of that thread too, as I thought I would never get the chance. Good luck!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/assiste...-artificial-insemination-success-stories.html

I hope the link works... Lol!

Hey girls :)

We are into the whole baby making as lesbians business as well :) Trying out with our wonderful sperm donor, on our second cycle now.

Good luck to all!

Congrats!!!:happydance:

I am sooo happy for you!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Oh what wonderful news this is. :cloud9:

Thank you so much!!! It has been a journey, one that has led to the door opening to another journey, much more glorious and wonderful!

Another same-sexers here!!! wooohoooo! =) I am 27 & my wife is 29...we have been together for 6 years. We found a wonderful donor & our excited to begin our journey!...Congratulations MrsMM24! Such wonderful news!! Baby :dust: to all other lesbian couples who are TTCing!

MrsMM24 could you let me know what you used this cycle...of course if you are okay with sharing...

Absolutely no problem sharing with you!

Good Luck to you! I am happy to answer any questions, but will let you know.. that the BnB group has been wonderful resources for me!!:hugs:

Well, we have a known donor. We started with known, then moved to and unknown at the clinic (finances), so this was our few cycles on known and YAY! Days apart, we used 2 "donations". INSTEAD CUPS (I am a fan!) Right into the cup, then insert the cup and move forward regularly. I began taking the Robitussin, 2 days before ovulation until 2 days after insemination. I was elevated for about 30 minutes.

I wish you PLENTY of :dust: I will be here on posts for the duration, and will likely start a journal. Again, Good Luck to you, all of you, especially all same-sex ladies!!!

Thank for the reply!! We will be using the instead cup with this cycle! I have learned so much on b&B and have made some wonderful friends!! I look forward to reading your updates on your pregnancy!

Lee

I highly recommed the instead cups! I really think it helped us!

i got my preseed at walgreens..... i havent used it yet, but my partner and i are going to try that and the instead softcup this month.....

Ladies, please do not forget the TEAM RAINBOW MUMMIES group/thread that was started some time ago, there are alot of ladies there that need encouragement, have good information, etc.... It is for more than just TTC so alot of the ladies haven't been on this particular thread and have been left behind there.... There is also the LESBIAN/GAY PARENTS group/thread.... Just do a search to find any. Let's support each other.

Just saw this thread and am really excited to meet all of you. My fiancee and I have been together for 3.5 years and started TTC 3 months ago.

I am 31, she is 28. I want to get pregnant first as I'm older and have some uterus issues. Had 2 polyps removed in 2008 and open surgery to remove uterine fibroids last year. 3 months after surgery I stopped getting my period. Turns out I have anovulation so doc gives me provera to kickstart my period. Sstill does not solve the problem and Doc diagnosed me with adenomyosis as well, so I really wonder if I will be able to get pregnant.

we found a friend to be the donor and he generously donates whenever we need it.

Right now I am on clomid cycle 3, doesnt look like itz working although I am ovulating now.

So hello all, congrats on your BFPs and hope those of you who are TTC get your BFP get it real soon!

EBELLE -

I truly hope this all works out for you. After our appt yesterday, our EDD is now 2/4/12.

I am wishing you 2 plenty upon plenty of :dust::dust:

Thanks so much MrsMM24 and congratulations!!!

So great to see other lesbian couples who get their BFP. Gives me hope!

Hi all, Thought I should throw myself to the lesbians :winkwink:

So my partner and I have been together 11 years and planning ttc for the last year or so. This last cycle was our first attempt at ttc. We have a lovely donor who's an old friend of mine I'd lost touch with. Unfortunately, he lives nearly 4000km (2500 miles) away. :shrug:

We live in remote Australia, in a part of the country where lesbian and single women cannot access sperm banks or ART clinics. So home insem is the go. I'll be flying 4 hours each way once a month for as long as it takes. So far work has been pretty accommodating, and the money is holding out - so we'll just have to see.

I have found it so helpful to be on these boards and to talk through the journey with people in the same boat. Congratulations for your bfp MrsMM24, I'm so excited for you :happydance:

But I'm especially pleased to find the lesbians ttc thread. There's just some aspects of this journey that I think only other queer women understand.

Babydust to all of you.

Hey!!

Just thought I'd come say hi :)

Been with my partner (& love of my life) Mandi for nearly 7 months now.
I know it's not very long but we know how we feel about each other & tbh, we don't care what anyone might think :)

Ideally, we would have waited a few years before TTC but circumstances change & I have ovarian and tube problems and therefore don't have all the time in the world to wait before we try (& there's a chance I can't even conceive). So, here we are, waiting to ovulate to try our first cycle :)

Stalk my journal if you like - stalkers are always welcome ;D

Hi all, Thought I should throw myself to the lesbians :winkwink:

So my partner and I have been together 11 years and planning ttc for the last year or so. This last cycle was our first attempt at ttc. We have a lovely donor who's an old friend of mine I'd lost touch with. Unfortunately, he lives nearly 4000km (2500 miles) away. :shrug:

We live in remote Australia, in a part of the country where lesbian and single women cannot access sperm banks or ART clinics. So home insem is the go. I'll be flying 4 hours each way once a month for as long as it takes. So far work has been pretty accommodating, and the money is holding out - so we'll just have to see.

I have found it so helpful to be on these boards and to talk through the journey with people in the same boat. Congratulations for your bfp MrsMM24, I'm so excited for you :happydance:

But I'm especially pleased to find the lesbians ttc thread. There's just some aspects of this journey that I think only other queer women understand.

Babydust to all of you.

Welcome!!! We love to have more Lesbians, and any positive ladies!

That is such a large distance. Luckily you found your good friend. I can tell you that if you get on the internet, there are quite a few cryobanks that will ship out of the US to your home. In NY, the midwest, California,Philly, etc to name a few. You should look into them while you TTC. I hope that this thread is as helpful as it has been for me....:thumbup:

Check out the newly created Pregnancy Journal!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...nn-journal-2-moms-1-now-2nd.html#post11405772

My boyfriend and i are using donor sperm with home insemination. July will be our first month with it

My boyfriend and i are using donor sperm with home insemination. July will be our first month with it

Good Luck!! Hang in there no matter how long this takes!! Send you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->