Lesbian couples TTC

Hey Ladies!!!

Haven't posted in a few days, been too busy with work, school, and life!

Sorry that AF got some of you and GL to those in their 2ww. It seems like it's been a bit quiet in this room :sleep:

So I'm slightly discouraged today because I'm all set to go pick up my goods once I post this message, my Ov date is the 18th, and I still haven't gotten a pos opk. I don't temp so the thought of using that as a back up is out.

I'll continue to poas the opks, and plan to inseminate tonight and tomorrow night just to cover my bases but I just don't know how to feel. I had an ever so faint line yesterday morning, last night no line, and this morning no line.

Arrrrrrgggh!

*sigh* Thanks for letting me vent. I'll update later, until then have a great day ladies!! :flower:

Hi LesbianMystiq!
Wouldn't it be so much easier if all of this was just black and white?!?!? Last month our OPK was positive but temps shoed O was 10 days later. It doesn't matter how many ways you try to verrify, sometimes your ovaries are just going to play with your emotions. LOL!

Sunflower,
I'm sorry you are feeling out. DP has said she is certain AF is coming to. She is crampy and has been eating chocolate like you wouldn't believe. She pretty well told me last night that she is feeling quite out. I guess there is nothing to do but wait and see.

Sunflower and Leah, so sorry you are feeling out :( still keeping fingers crossed that you're not. Remember you're not out til AF shows up xxxx

Hi all.

I got my very first bfp this month. I feel strange. All the times I have poas I never registered the fact it would one day hopefully have 2 lines. Me and DH har in shock. Af isn't due for another 3 days so am trying not to get too excited until it doesnt arrive. And am away for the weekend (flying not sure if that's ok?) and have gp appt when I get back. Have every fibre crossed at the moment and DH keeps picking up the digi test reading the word pregnant.

Leah I hope you have you bfp this month. I though af was coming early as bbs were sore n pains in stomach so stay positive.

Hopeful pony what date are you due. The online calculator has me down for 25th march!!

Good luck everyone.

Hi LesbianMystiq!
Wouldn't it be so much easier if all of this was just black and white?!?!? Last month our OPK was positive but temps shoed O was 10 days later. It doesn't matter how many ways you try to verrify, sometimes your ovaries are just going to play with your emotions. LOL!

Gosh!!!! This is soooooo true!!!! And the bigger concern is that my luteal phase is only like 11 days so if I Ov late AF will be right behind lurking :nope:

This process is a little more difficult than I thought it would be *sigh*. How are things on your end?

Hi all.

I got my very first bfp this month. I feel strange. All the times I have poas I never registered the fact it would one day hopefully have 2 lines. Me and DH har in shock. Af isn't due for another 3 days so am trying not to get too excited until it doesnt arrive. And am away for the weekend (flying not sure if that's ok?) and have gp appt when I get back. Have every fibre crossed at the moment and DH keeps picking up the digi test reading the word pregnant.

CONGRAULATIONS!!!!! :happydance: I know you're thrilled and I'm so happy for you!

Hi all.

CONGRAULATIONS!!!!! :happydance: I know you're thrilled and I'm so happy for you!

Thank you very much!

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a good month for you and all!

Yay!!! I finally got a pos OPK...so I'll donate tonight and tomorrow for sure!!!

I'm gone for a few hours and LeabianMystiq gets her pos OPK and Ttcrainbow gets a BFP?!?! Silence for days and then BAM activity all at once. LOL!

Good luck with your insem LesbianMystiq!!! You go get that eggy!

Ttcrainbow, I am so happy for you!!! congrats on the BFP!! I surely hope that you have the most amazing 9 months and beyond. Now send some of your super fertile dust this way preggers! LOL!

Major congratulations ttcrainbow!!!!

Good luck lesbianmystique xxxx

Thanks mommy pony. Your wife and I are due 2 days apart :). Although I am getting af like cramping at the moment so keeping everything crossed.

Thanks mommy pony. Your wife and I are due 2 days apart :). Although I am getting af like cramping at the moment so keeping everything crossed.

Wife is getting cramps too, she says it feels like everything is stretching out and apparently it's perfectly normal (fingers crossed) xxxx

Had my first insem today. This is absolutely surreal!
My wife said tonight that she kept thinking about how there could be a little one "in there". It's nice to want think that way, but I'm having a hard time being excited about anything other than actually trying right now. I know how long it takes most people to actually get pregnant once they start trying. I think I'll hold off on being optimistic for now, and try to just keep an eye on our timing. I'll let her have her head in the clouds for once. :)

Planning on trying a couple more times at least this cycle so hopefully we will get our timing down. Our KD is awesome. He is up for just about anything so far.

Fx for everyone, and congrats on all the positive's going on right now! Keep 'em coming!

Woohoo, go TTCRainbow!!! Congratulations!! It is very surreal and strange when you get that bfp! It will sink in, don't worry! It's a little anticlimatic some times, and that is normal.... just wait.... one morning you will wake up and say, "HOLY SHIT, I'M PREGNANT!" and it will sink in! hahaha! It was like that for me when I had my DS... it was weird because I didn't feel the same as when I had DD, and then 2 weeks later, BAM! Total awe and infatuation. :blush:

Hopefulpony, thank you for your thoughts and positive wishes! I hope I'm not out too! :)

Leah, don't worry if DW thinks she is out. When I was pg with DS, I could have bet money on the fact that af was coming. NO SIGNS AT ALL! Did a test because I was a day late, and BAM! Preggo! Weird huh? I knew before the test with DD, because I had a few telltale signs, but none (except af cramping) with DS. So.... you are not out yet!!! :D

LesbianMystiq, congrats on the pos opk!!! So exciting.... Get that eggy!!! :D

Photogirl, WOOHOO! YOU GO GET 'EM GIRL!!!! FXd for you!!!!

ASF, bfn this morning on FRER and IC. AF a day late today, and feeling nauseous. But oh well... I will just wait for her arrival and move onto next month. :)

I'm gone for a few hours and LeabianMystiq gets her pos OPK and Ttcrainbow gets a BFP?!?! Silence for days and then BAM activity all at once. LOL!

Good luck with your insem LesbianMystiq!!! You go get that eggy!

Hahaha! I know, isn't that crazy how completely dry it has been around here then like you said BAM all the excitement!!!

Thank you for the support! I was a little nervous but I think I did just fine last night. How are things on your end?

Had my first insem today. This is absolutely surreal!
My wife said tonight that she kept thinking about how there could be a little one "in there". It's nice to want think that way, but I'm having a hard time being excited about anything other than actually trying right now. I know how long it takes most people to actually get pregnant once they start trying. I think I'll hold off on being optimistic for now, and try to just keep an eye on our timing. I'll let her have her head in the clouds for once. :)

Planning on trying a couple more times at least this cycle so hopefully we will get our timing down. Our KD is awesome. He is up for just about anything so far.

Fx for everyone, and congrats on all the positive's going on right now! Keep 'em coming!

Heeeeeeey we're donation and possibly Ov buddies! :happydance: I did my first insemination yesterday too!!!!! I'm keeping my FX for you and please keep us updated!!! :flower:

Woohoo, go TTCRainbow!!! Congratulations!! It is very surreal and strange when you get that bfp! It will sink in, don't worry! It's a little anticlimatic some times, and that is normal.... just wait.... one morning you will wake up and say, "HOLY SHIT, I'M PREGNANT!" and it will sink in! hahaha! It was like that for me when I had my DS... it was weird because I didn't feel the same as when I had DD, and then 2 weeks later, BAM! Total awe and infatuation. :blush:

Hopefulpony, thank you for your thoughts and positive wishes! I hope I'm not out too! :)

Leah, don't worry if DW thinks she is out. When I was pg with DS, I could have bet money on the fact that af was coming. NO SIGNS AT ALL! Did a test because I was a day late, and BAM! Preggo! Weird huh? I knew before the test with DD, because I had a few telltale signs, but none (except af cramping) with DS. So.... you are not out yet!!! :D

LesbianMystiq, congrats on the pos opk!!! So exciting.... Get that eggy!!! :D

Photogirl, WOOHOO! YOU GO GET 'EM GIRL!!!! FXd for you!!!!

ASF, bfn this morning on FRER and IC. AF a day late today, and feeling nauseous. But oh well... I will just wait for her arrival and move onto next month. :)

I just love how positive and upbeat you are! I'm sure you have your down days but it's great to have positivity flowing through even when things aren't working according to the plan :flower: xxxx

why thank you! You should have read my posts yesterday then! lol... no wait, don't! It will ruin the fantasy! hahaha! I ticked the box for my mood as "aggressive" haha! I was crapping on, saying things like, "I give up" and "I'm totally pissed". But feeling better today! haha! If you don't laugh at this stuff, you would cry! (ahem, like I did yesterday) :blush:

why thank you! You should have read my posts yesterday then! lol... no wait, don't! It will ruin the fantasy! hahaha! I ticked the box for my mood as "aggressive" haha! I was crapping on, saying things like, "I give up" and "I'm totally pissed". But feeling better today! haha! If you don't laugh at this stuff, you would cry! (ahem, like I did yesterday) :blush:

Lol actually I did! But you always seem to bounce back with great vibes...and yes you have to laugh to keep from crying lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->