Lesbian couples TTC

hahaha! Yes, some might call it bipolar, but I'm chosing to call it "ttc madness" lol!

Girls, what do you think of my lil blue tests today?

Attachments

• WP_000410.jpg
    WP_000410.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 11
  • WP_000419.jpg
    WP_000419.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
  • WP_000432.jpg
    WP_000432.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 12
Just written a blog you ladies might be interested in https://weforgotthesperm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/since-when-was-being-gay-fertility.html

Laura, I always love reading your blog. You are such a great writer. It must be something you really enjoy. You have quite a tallent for it.

LesbianMystiq - Yay for being TWW buddies this month. It's nice to know i'm not alone in this :thumbup:

AFM: We did another insemination tonight. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but this morning, my body said I should do another one today- EWCM like crazy. I'm super happy we did though, because about an hour ago I got my 1st +OPK of the month. Timing is feeling pretty good. Any advice? Do we insem again tomorrow or wait for Thursday????

LesbianMystiq - Yay for being TWW buddies this month. It's nice to know i'm not alone in this :thumbup:

AFM: We did another insemination tonight. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but this morning, my body said I should do another one today- EWCM like crazy. I'm super happy we did though, because about an hour ago I got my 1st +OPK of the month. Timing is feeling pretty good. Any advice? Do we insem again tomorrow or wait for Thursday????

I say there is no such thing as too much sperm in these circumstances. benefit of KD is unlim supply. The straight ladies on a forum I am on say "when in doubt hump it out" doesn't apply but the spirit remains. :haha:

I say there is no such thing as too much sperm in these circumstances. benefit of KD is unlim supply. The straight ladies on a forum I am on say "when in doubt hump it out" doesn't apply but the spirit remains. :haha:
Um, eww. :rofl:

girls, any advice on my dip in temp this morning? It was after only 2 hours of unbroken sleep because I had to get up at 4:30 with DS. :shrug: Should I be worried?

Photogirl, congrats on the pos opk!! Yay! I guess you could do it tomorrow AND thur, right? That would be probably ideal. :) I think your timing is great this cycle!! GL!!!!

Leah, chart is looking goooooood there! :)

girls, any advice on my dip in temp this morning? It was after only 2 hours of unbroken sleep because I had to get up at 4:30 with DS. :shrug: Should I be worried?

Photogirl, congrats on the pos opk!! Yay! I guess you could do it tomorrow AND thur, right? That would be probably ideal. :) I think your timing is great this cycle!! GL!!!!

Leah, chart is looking goooooood there! :)

From what I've read, it depends on the individual. Some women see little to no change in temp with sleep disturbance and some see huge changes. Make sure to make a not of the interrupted sleep and then when/if it happens again, you can compare. I wish I had a more deffinative answer. It seems 90% of TTC is trial and error.

Hilarious! Not quite how we're doing it, but it definitely means the same thing. Guess I'll check with KD and see what he is up for (no pun intended).

Thanks, Leah, you are right. That is a great idea to make a note of it for future reference. I will appreciate it when the next cycle rolls around. :) Trial and error sucks hairy big ones. lol

Wait, that last post makes it sound like we are going to hump it out with KD. I meant that I'll check to see if he is willing to donate both days. - Okay, I fell better after clarifying.

Wait, that last post makes it sound like we are going to hump it out with KD. I meant that I'll check to see if he is willing to donate both days. - Okay, I fell better after clarifying.

:nope: No humping the KD Photo! :haha:

Leah, that is the second time you have grossed me out on this thread! hahahahaha! The first was your KDs statement of "loading her up with so much sperm, the egg won't stand a chance!" Lucky I have eaten breakfast already! hahaha!

PS: it almost sounded like you were saying for Photogirl to NOT hump her KDs PHOTO.... lol!!!

We are a hot mess on this thread this evening. I can't say that it isn't a hilarious mess but a mess none the less. To make sure all things are clear:

PhotoGirlKC, You should hump only what you are cofortale with. That includes photos and humans.

Sunflower, waiting does suck big furry ones. We don't have much of a choice though do we? At least we have silly friends to pass the time with.

We are a hot mess on this thread this evening. I can't say that it isn't a hilarious mess but a mess none the less. To make sure all things are clear:

PhotoGirlKC, You should hump only what you are cofortale with. That includes photos and humans.

Sunflower, waiting does suck big furry ones. We don't have much of a choice though do we? At least we have silly friends to pass the time with.
true dat... :D

true dat... :D

Yes girls but a very entertaining hot mess!!!

Look at your new tickers!!!!! I love it! Congrats Kelley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->