Lesbian couples TTC

I've been looking and still didn't find ;/

I don't know. I can't decide! I keep thinking about it, but then keep talking myself out of it.

We are going on vacation on the 1st which is when AF is supposed to show. I don't know if I should just wait or test before hand. It would be so cool to tell my DW on vacation if it happened to be positive. I can't logically believe that it would be though, seeing as how this is our 1st month trying.

UGH!!!

I'm kind of in the same boat. I don't have any one specific person to tell but it would be awesome to have GREAT news like that. I don't logically believe either as it is my 1st month trying too, so I have full expectations to see AF on the 1st.

I think you should give it a go on Saturday or Sunday. There's still a chance for you to be preggo, the test might not detect it then so you'll have more fun days of poas lol.

I ordered some tests from Amazon today. I think they will be here either Saturday or Monday. I think I'm going to wait to test until then. At least this way I feel like I have a plan in place. :wacko:

I don't know. I can't decide! I keep thinking about it, but then keep talking myself out of it.

We are going on vacation on the 1st which is when AF is supposed to show. I don't know if I should just wait or test before hand. It would be so cool to tell my DW on vacation if it happened to be positive. I can't logically believe that it would be though, seeing as how this is our 1st month trying.

UGH!!!

I'm kind of in the same boat. I don't have any one specific person to tell but it would be awesome to have GREAT news like that. I don't logically believe either as it is my 1st month trying too, so I have full expectations to see AF on the 1st.

I think you should give it a go on Saturday or Sunday. There's still a chance for you to be preggo, the test might not detect it then so you'll have more fun days of poas lol.

I ordered some tests from Amazon today. I think they will be here either Saturday or Monday. I think I'm going to wait to test until then. At least this way I feel like I have a plan in place. :wacko:

That sounds like a proper plan.

I tested yesterday and today, I know it was too soon. I got two BFNs as expected but it's fun to poas lol

Hello everyone! I am back and here very soon I will be in the 2ww. We start SMEP today. I have a slightly weird question....so DP and I have decided that we need to include the bigO in our inseminations. Here is the problem....DP takes meds that decrease libido and feels kinda icky between the baby batter and the preseed. I am not sure how to make this a sensual experience for her. Not to mention the fact that our Donor is coming to make a "fresh" donation so setting the mood with him coming through seems weird. Does anyone have some insight or suggestions? I know this is a super weird post but I have performance anxiety or something and really.....who do you talk to about this stuff?

In all honesty id probably suggest using a vibrator or something as the scenario outlined I would find hard to make sensual and romantic :)

I used a vibrator in the past. Now tmi alert

But this month when we got the bfp, we inserted the stringe and after my partner was done releasing the sperm, we left the stringe in for a while and she used her fingers with some astroglide (cos preseed is just not good enough!) to make me orgasm.

Ii should add we normally use preseed before insemination and also add some preeseed to the stringe before taking on the sperm.

Hope this little info helps.

Any good news from anyone?

Although AF hasn't gotten here yet, I'm counting myself out. I'm having too many PMS symptoms plus I found out that I have an umbilical hernia that needs surgery :nope:. So now I'm redirecting my energy to that.

Any good news from anyone?

Although AF hasn't gotten here yet, I'm counting myself out. I'm having too many PMS symptoms plus I found out that I have an umbilical hernia that needs surgery :nope:. So now I'm redirecting my energy to that.

I think I'm out too. also having AF symptoms and my temp dropped this morning. Should know for sure I guess in a couple days.

Good luck with your surgery!

Wife is having round the clock nausea. Has been like it for 3 days can't eat or drink anything! Just been signed off work for a week and prescribed anti nausea medication! Poor thing!

Hello everyone....this site seems so informative! My partner and I have been together for 4 years, and we are in the process of trying to conceive out first child together. We both have children from previous relationships. Thank everyone in advance for all of the great information. If anyone lives in the Atlanta area, please let us know.

Welcome nicandmoinATL! glad that you have found some good info :) There is loads of info here! If you ladies have a question, don't be shy. There is almost always someone ready to answer. Tons of baby dust to you!

Warm welcome nicandmoinATL! You've definitely come to the right place, we're always willing to help. I actually just moved from Atlanta to DC in January, lived in ATL for 5 years :flower:

Why do I still have no AF?! Dr wants me to wait until I've missed two periods... TWO!

I have spotted twice in the last week, but just the tiniest bit of bright red. According to FF (and a positive OPK) I'm however many dpo that it says in my ticker... but I didn't have a donation then. FF originally said my ov was cd14, when i DID have a donation.

I don't care if I'm pregnant or not. I want out of limbo :(

Why do I still have no AF?! Dr wants me to wait until I've missed two periods... TWO!

I have spotted twice in the last week, but just the tiniest bit of bright red. According to FF (and a positive OPK) I'm however many dpo that it says in my ticker... but I didn't have a donation then. FF originally said my ov was cd14, when i DID have a donation.

I don't care if I'm pregnant or not. I want out of limbo :(

Awwwww Laura I'm so sorry that you've been going through this :hugs:. I know this has been a loooong drawn out limbo stage and I can only imagine how you feel and the fact that you want out. Keep positive spirits and I'll do a AF dance for you.

Hi Laura!
I know you feel like this wait is forever. I hope that things work themselves out for you. It's gotta be frustrating. Have you had any issue with AF being irregular in the past?

Well...we had some blood work done for DP yesterday to see if her thyroid is causing a problem with this ttc process. She was on the high end of normal for her TSH at 4.5 and I did some reading that getting that number down will help us increase our chances so Doc drew blood to see if the number has fluctuated in the last 3 months and we'll go from there. We're trudging merrily along. Had another donation last night and just continuing with this SMEP and hoping for the best. It's hard to balance being hopeful and realisitic. every month I almost believe that his is the "trick" that's gonna get us a sticky one. I can only hope this is it!

LeahMsta I got my thyroid tested last month and mine was low. So I have been on medicine for a month now and am really feeling positive about this cycle. Im on cycle day 8 so in the next week I will do my 4th insemination. I definitely feel what you are going through...stay positive

I'm out this month, AF showed her face. I won't start ttc again until Sept or Oct as I have a surgery to focus on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->