Lesbian couples TTC

Just wanted to give an update. We finally got our :bfp: today I am like :yipee: I want to say thank you to everyone who threw baby dust and also those who were here to comfort me when I was going crazy! :dust: to everyone!!! Come on little bean STICK!!!!

:happydance: That is fabulous news!!! Congrats LesCoupleTTC :hugs: I hope your pregnancy is healthy and uneventful and that your months beyond are filled with nothing but health and joy! :flower:

Hey JandK!! How is the wait treating you? Have you decided when your testing yet?

Hey JandK!! How is the wait treating you? Have you decided when your testing yet?

The wait sucks...I am doing my best not to be a neurotic symptom spotter...I am testing on Monday the 20th

The wait sucks...I am doing my best not to be a neurotic symptom spotter...I am testing on Monday the 20th

Us too! I have no shame in my symptom spotting. DP says "my back hurts" I reply "because you're pregnant". :haha: How are you feeling about this cycle? Are hopes high?

Im bloated and my breasts hurt so Im counting those as symptoms. the timing seemed to be right for the insemination so yes my hopes are high

Awesome! I have everything crossed for you. I hope we can both get our BFP this month. Our hopes are pretty high around here too. Just trying to keep feet firmly planted on the ground too. I am totally ready for this to be our time though. If the wait becomes too agonizing, I'm here for you to symptom spot like a mad woman with. Sometimes trying not too is just too hard. LOL!

Just wanted to give an update. We finally got our :bfp: today I am like :yipee: I want to say thank you to everyone who threw baby dust and also those who were here to comfort me when I was going crazy! :dust: to everyone!!! Come on little bean STICK!!!!

Congrats, have a healthy and happy nine months

JandK, LeahMSta hopping you both get yourbfp this mont h too

Major congratulations!!! Sending sticky bean vibes your way xxx

Awesome! I have everything crossed for you. I hope we can both get our BFP this month. Our hopes are pretty high around here too. Just trying to keep feet firmly planted on the ground too. I am totally ready for this to be our time though. If the wait becomes too agonizing, I'm here for you to symptom spot like a mad woman with. Sometimes trying not too is just too hard. LOL!

I hope so much that it happens for you both!!

JandK, any updates? How are you feeling? Where have you been? LOL! DO you feel like you're being iterrogated? hahahaha! I'm just looking for news on my 2ww buddy.

We are doing just fine here. DP is moody as all get up. Could be PMS but it is a different kind of swing than usual. It would have to be super-duper PMS. Temps are staying good and high and only 4 days til testing. I am eager to test because I am almost certain this is our month. Trying to remain cautious with my emotions but I can't help but get excited when it seems all signs point to baby. :)

JandK, any updates? How are you feeling? Where have you been? LOL! DO you feel like you're being iterrogated? hahahaha! I'm just looking for news on my 2ww buddy.

We are doing just fine here. DP is moody as all get up. Could be PMS but it is a different kind of swing than usual. It would have to be super-duper PMS. Temps are staying good and high and only 4 days til testing. I am eager to test because I am almost certain this is our month. Trying to remain cautious with my emotions but I can't help but get excited when it seems all signs point to baby. :)
Well my breasts hurt, I have extra discharge, cramps and Im crazy

LeahMsta i feel the same way. I feel all signs are pointing to baby but dont want to get my hopes up. I could do an early test since im cd 25 tomorrow but I dont want to ruin my weekend if its negative. I have had cramping and pulling in my abdomen thats not a usual pms symptom for me. This weekend will be the breaking point of wether my period starts or not. I have spotting before it starts and my cycles are 28 to 30 days long. Monday is day 28. Im scared to test because im tired of being dissapointed we have been trying since April.

LeahMsta i feel the same way. I feel all signs are pointing to baby but dont want to get my hopes up. I could do an early test since im cd 25 tomorrow but I dont want to ruin my weekend if its negative. I have had cramping and pulling in my abdomen thats not a usual pms symptom for me. This weekend will be the breaking point of wether my period starts or not. I have spotting before it starts and my cycles are 28 to 30 days long. Monday is day 28. Im scared to test because im tired of being dissapointed we have been trying since April.

As hard as it is, try to stay positive. The disappointment in seeing only one line is something I can definitely identity with. Over the past 16 months, I must have seen hundreds, especially as I tends to test from 8 dpo onwards and my luteal phase can be as long as 17 days.

Also, not to get your hopes up, but when I got my positive past month, one of my symptoms was cramping.

Fingers crossed for both you and Leah!

Gah!! I am climbing the walls and going freaking insane. 12dpo and a temp rise this morning again. We have yet to see a decrease and LP is usually 13 days. We won't test til Monday due to schedules and houseguests. DP says she just feels like AF is about to show at any minute. She is crampy, grumpy, and hungry. She says she knows PMS and early pregnancy are similar but she feels like this is just a matter of time. Her temps say different. Monday can not get here fast enough. This is the first time since we started that I feel this positive about getting a BFP. I hope my heart and the chart are right.

Oh yes sore boobs, cramps and bloating are good signs! Good luck girls I am sending you baby dust with extra sticky in it!

Well I have been spotting since yesterday and just tested with a negative so looks like I am on to September

Well I have been spotting since yesterday and just tested with a negative so looks like I am on to September

:hugs: You are in good company JandK. No spotting yet but BFN and DP just downed 2 big choclate bars. :shrug:
I am just going to do my best to put it out of my mond and let whatever will happen, happen. AF or a sneaky BFP....I have done everything I can and it is all out of my hands. Whatever the outcome is, I have no furthre control. I'm going to try not to pout and do my best to lift my Wife's spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->