Lesbian couples TTC

Well JAZZNTEE, I don't think that I covered this in my journal as much, because it is the hardest time to go through! I mean, the urge to test, etc. The first few "donation" months, we tested early because of impatience and the :bfn:s that we saw stopped up after the 4th time.

I didn't really have symptoms that were noticeable during the 2WW, infact, the symptoms seemed to occur AFTER what would have been our time to test (we decided that we would wait to see if AF came and if it was longer than 9 days we would test just to scream, yell, and celebrate.) At about 4 days in I was sick this time (totally unrelated) but I do distinctly remember SORE and I mean SORE bbs!!!:wacko: I also felt like I had a fever regularly, and my wife was saying that I was always hot.... Symptom checking is such a 2WW wait trait... GL, FXD, :dust: :dust:

Thanks for sharing, I wish i could just sleep for 11days and then test on the 11th day..

i'm going back to my donor site and finish chatting with the donors and recipients

This thread is beautiful, good luck to you all!! We're also a same sex couple, trying to concieve - we took a little break but looking forward to hopefully be on the way to having our first baby soon.

So glad to see some same sex couples popping up! I was so lost on my journey when I posted the thread, as there were none to be found! Am happy to answer any questions and offer encouragement tho! Good luck & baby dust!

Welcome NOVEMBERRAYNE!! You will certainly enjoy and be informed being on BnB during your journey! :dust:

DOLLFACE - I sooo thank you for this thread though, as you can see, I absolutely love BnB and credit alot to being able to come to this thread. Not to mention trying to keep the word out there as I have come across many same-sex in different threads, I have sent a "call out" just to let them know we are all here! :hugs:

Hi, can I join? I'm not in a same sex marriage but me and my dh are inseminating with his sperm. I find it hard because no one knows we need to try this way so I don't have anyone I can speak to for advice.

This is going to be out first month ttc so I'm really excited but nervous.

Well of course!!! Welcome PG5K! WE totally understand the manner in which you have to do this. Please feel comfortable with talking with anyone on here, as BnB has been can be a great outlet.

Well of course!!! Welcome PG5K! WE totally understand the manner in which you have to do this. Please feel comfortable with talking with anyone on here, as BnB has been can be a great outlet.

Just so you know, my gf and I think you are awesome for being so upfront and helpful here! :hugs: It's wonderful to see how you are willing to answer questions and welcome people aboard this crazy train! Keep up the great work!!

Congratulations, ladies, and good luck! Just a straight girl here, but I have two dear lady friends who just had their first, and another two who are trying. There seems to be so much to think about, I have a deep appreciation for the work y'all are putting into it. Best wishes!

:dust:

DOLLFACE - Thank you! It was such a struggle for us over the years, it is awesome to have this site, and it be welcoming, I know I would have given anything to have assitance or just someone going through the same to talk to. I am definitely here for the long haul, until everyone gets that :bfp: and posts some pics of those newborns!!! Can't wait till you and your GF deliver, can't wait to hear/see pics of the little one.

ROSERED - Thank you much for the support and acknowledgement of the hard work! That is such an awesome thing. I wish those ladies plenty of luck and :dust; of course. Send them the BnB way when they are ready!

So i am 5DPO today... Boy this tww is a killer i don't test until next wednesday.. and on most weeks they go so fast but now that i am waiting for something it takes forever...I cant say i notice much of anything except today my breast hurt and thats odd because i had a breast reduction so most of my sensation is gone.. so i am hoping thats a good sign if not i will have to contact my surgeon.. and well i have killer pms before my AF comes so i cant read into much of anything..my wife says if i am not pregnant... she going on vacation because i am such a bi&$%..lmao i just say thats me..on a regular basis but like i said i pms so bad... i cant tell but my boobs hurting so bad just give me hope because i have not felt my boobs hurt since i healed from my surgery...

Anyway ladies so glad i have someone to tell all my stuff too because it is killer waiting... but i will be patient...

See ya in 10dpo

Awww Jaz.... *smiling* no worries, we are all here. One thing we all know, is the 2WW is the hardest time of this process. Hang in there, the weekend will fly by (unfortunately right) and we will be waiting for hump day to get some results. I am thinking that this is it for you, for sure could be a good sign, as you were unable to feel your bbs before. If there was one sign that I had this time around, it was the crraaazzzy soreness of my bbs! Hang in there and jump on any time to vent to us!

I totally understand the PMS thing, my wife is kiiiillller at that time. Thankfully, she has been soooo much better since I am preg, normally what I deal with is crazy. After 15 yrs, I am still not "use" to it! Being preg, I think she handles pms better. Maybe coming and venting here, discussing with us, you will take it easier on the wife at home.... :wink: Looking forward to hearing more from you! GL :dust:

Oh dear, last night was my first attempt at insem and it was a disaster. Lol. Luckily it is only my first couple days days after my withdrawal bleed from being on the pill so its not critical ov time!
Hopefully by the time I do ov we will have the hang of it.

***TMI ALERT***
I know a lot of you ladies won't have this but it is hard knowing when is the right time to whip out the collection cup. :( Oh god, it kind of ruins the mood.

This is true, I have no idea when is the right time to whip that collection cup out, but if he is aware, he should have a better idea of when the cup will be needed, although it will still be a quick moment..... probably should have it near the "act" so that the mood doesn't have to be totally screwed up, and he can "deposit" better.... GL :dust:

Oh dear, last night was my first attempt at insem and it was a disaster. Lol. Luckily it is only my first couple days days after my withdrawal bleed from being on the pill so its not critical ov time!
Hopefully by the time I do ov we will have the hang of it.

***TMI ALERT***
I know a lot of you ladies won't have this but it is hard knowing when is the right time to whip out the collection cup. :( Oh god, it kind of ruins the mood.

Maybe in your case you should research which non lubricated condom is good for you since handing him the cup may just take away from the mood and excitement they need.. Make sure you at least attempt to use a opk or pay close attention to your cervix you might need a speculum to see the diffrence ... wishing tons of baby dust:dust:

Yeah, usi.g a non spermicidal condom may help not kill the mood.

Awww Jaz.... *smiling* no worries, we are all here. One thing we all know, is the 2WW is the hardest time of this process. Hang in there, the weekend will fly by (unfortunately right) and we will be waiting for hump day to get some results. I am thinking that this is it for you, for sure could be a good sign, as you were unable to feel your bbs before. If there was one sign that I had this time around, it was the crraaazzzy soreness of my bbs! Hang in there and jump on any time to vent to us!

I totally understand the PMS thing, my wife is kiiiillller at that time. Thankfully, she has been soooo much better since I am preg, normally what I deal with is crazy. After 15 yrs, I am still not "use" to it! Being preg, I think she handles pms better. Maybe coming and venting here, discussing with us, you will take it easier on the wife at home.... :wink: Looking forward to hearing more from you! GL :dust:

Today i'm actually thinking it may just have worked.. but thats me just being positive. MY BBS HURT, i don't want to lay on them i took a warm bath just to soothe me. because i have fibromyalgia and i don't want any pain to trigger more pain. and i woke up with stomach cramp...

Just popping in to share my pic. I know I can post it to the thread about "fat mommies" that I started, but I wanted to share with all my lesbian mommies too. Good luck ladies! Love and baby dust to you all!!

https://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/doll_face28/100_6531.jpg

awwww dollface, thats so sweet!

congrats on your little girl and do share pics with us when she is out :)

Awesome pic Dollface!! Soooo happy you decided to share. Super excited for your little girl's debut and pics you post...

Just popping in to share my pic. I know I can post it to the thread about "fat mommies" that I started, but I wanted to share with all my lesbian mommies too. Good luck ladies! Love and baby dust to you all!!

https://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/doll_face28/100_6531.jpg

Just beautiful love the pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"