lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

2girlsfxd

Reaction score
Hey, we are 10dpo using at home ai, symptoms seem mad crazy 2nd cycle so we are fxd and just joined today, would love to hear other couples stories either lesbian or 10dpo or just tww and want to chat, lots o love xXx

Hey. We are also a lesbian couple! 7 DPO. We are on our first month of ttc after home insemination also :) What symptoms do you guys have? x

Hiya :) we have had headaches nausea backache crazy dreams really dry no cm until yesterday 10dpo this morning we had a small amount of spotting once and just some mild abdominal cramps. We got a bfn today again when we tested :( really felt positive this month but the bfn makes you doubt yourself I guess. What symptoms are u guys getting?? X

10 is still early though so keep some of the hope. We have increased watery discharge, fatigue, dry eyes/mouth, dizziness and then several other minor things that have come and gone like back ache, nausea and stuff. Hard to figure out wat is pmt that ur more aware of than usual! Got everything crossed though! We r testing Tuesday as she only has a 10-11 day luteal phaseee

Ur symptoms sound gooddd. U can't psycholgically induce spotting lol x

Y'all are pretty close in cycles! Best of luck ladies! You're still really early on in the game, so if this cycle doesn't work out, there will be plenty more!

Oh and it could be implantation bleeding today which means its just recently implanted maybe and that means the hormone may not have built up enough! I wud cling to this theory in hope for now :)

You would be surprised what you can psychologically induce! But spotting at this time is a good sign. Let us know how future test goes, for you guys!

Also 2girls, you say "we" so I'm curious if both of you are trying, or if only one of you is trying, but you're just sharing an account. Sorry if that's too personal! Don't feel the need to share more than you're comfortable with.

Symptoms sounds positive so far!

My wife and I are 2nd cycle ttc at home with known donor. I am 14 dpo and feeling really good about this month. I am already 1 or 2 days late but today was not bfp. I have been super tired, have crazy watery cm (usually I am sticky up until af), my temps are good, been having night sweats and nausea and some morning sickness. Around 10 dpo I had moderate to severe cramps but they disappeared the next days and haven't been back. So far none of my typical af signs.

Figure I will test again in a few days.

Lots of baby dust for both of you and keep us posted!!! I would love to have some buddies since we are all so close in cycle.

Mooooooorning :) yes we post together, but not both trying just class 'we' as our joint experience :) well bfn this morning we aren't surprised though as we really think we implanted thurs/fri, so would be too soon to tell in urine. Really hope we are all getting bfps by valentines that would be really special. Have any of you got special plans for valentines??? X

Hi Ladies...we are also a lesbian couple..in 2ww after 3rd cycle ttc through donor insemination at our assisted conception unit...8 dpo today...fingers crossed and baby dust to you all xxxxx

:-D we tend to say we alot too and everybody always thinks we are both trying at the same time. I don't know about you but that would be way too much pregnant at once for us. Though my wife does plan to carry our second child.

Well just got back from taking the kids to a messy group at church and feel like an alien after overhearing the church ladies saying how they were unequivocally opposing gay marriage at the next church council...... Hmm wasn't impressed in front of the children :( oh well peanut chunky kit kats all round and a little family debate at home seems to have made us all feel a bit better xxx

I plan to carry second child if we r that fortunate. My wife is 3 years older so is going first on that basis lol.

Eee u should be in their face gay and see what they say then. How old are your other two?

I plan to carry second child if we r that fortunate. My wife is 3 years older so is going first on that basis lol.

Eee u should be in their face gay and see what they say then. How old are your other two?

Lol she goes first because she is older lmao I am exempt because I am the oldest and had our other two, five and ten. The girls adore church we aren't opinionated either way we just go because the kids love it. And our deacon is a lesbian too, I don't know, it was just a bad day with them being so anti 'family' today, how many families are blended now anyway!!! Ok rant done sorry but thanku :) x

We have tested everyday since sevendpo lol. But feel really good got ib Friday an a bit of cm then dry and no other symptoms only tender groin. Xxx

Hey guys, I'm not a lesbian or anything... lol but I have a lot of friends who are gay and OH's brother is too, none of them are at the TTC stage in their lives though. ANYWAYS I was just curious, how did you guys choose your sperm donors? I know everyone does it differently, just wanted to hear how you all went about it.

We found ours on the known donor registry website and after a few days of emails back and forth we met him for a coffee. Was like a sperm date. He wants a yearly brief update and that's it and is happy to help again for siblings etc so suits us fine as keeps a communication channel open for when kids may want to meet him when they are older too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->