Less symptoms and pink discharge

Rosesrred

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Since the day AF was due and I got my BFP I had sore boobs and slight nausea. I haven't had any cramping just a few twinges on left side of pelvis. But the symptoms only lasted2 or 3 days and. I noticed they had got less strong on Friday. I was really worried yesterday and then this morning when I woke I had ever so slight pale pink/orangey discharge.
Does it sound like I'm having a miscarriage? I'm so worried. Weirdly enough I have nausea and sore boobs now but I'm not sure if it's the stress of all this!
Help please!

I spot pink to brown on and off. My doctor isn't concerned until it's red. How heavy is it?

It might be. It might not be. Some people bleed and spot, others don't. The variation is symptoms is frustrating.

When I had a MC early on... I knew without a doubt. The cramping. Early had me doubled over and it was deep. My symptoms disappeared shortly after that within a couple days. It was exactly one week after that that I started to bleed.

Odds are in your favor that everything is fine. And odds are incredibly slim to experience a missed miscarriage.

My guess, so long as your symptoms are present, I wouldn't concern yourself too much. But of course, always call your midwife or doctor with concerns.

It's not heavy at all, just once today when I wiped there was a pinkish tinge to it. I Will give my gp a call.

My symptoms eased off slightly around 5 weeks and I had a little pink spotting (Only when I wiped) followed by a little brown the following day. The doctor wasn't concerned and said it could be implantation or something irritating the cervix. Sex can cause it, even non penetrative if you orgasm.

I'm now 7 weeks and feel like hell, so I assume all is OK.

Have you had any pain?

No ive had no pain at all other than a bit of ligament pain last week when I moved quickly or sneezed!
I haven't had any more bleeding but it's just so worrying

I had spotting with my son for a few hours at about 8 weeks. As long as it doesn't get worse or turn really red I think you are ok.

If there's no pain and the spotting has stopped I really wouldn't worry too much hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->