Less than a week to wait...

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
And all I want to do is test!!!

Driving myself mad convincing myself I have symptoms! This week better go in quickly. I'd love to be able to tell my OH on Father's Day that he's going to be a dad again 😊

Well I thought I had another 4 days to go but AF decided to just show about 5 mins ago. 😔 Never mind...onto next month I suppose!

What about you? How long to wait for you?

Well I thought I had another 4 days to go but AF decided to just show about 5 mins ago. 😔 Never mind...onto next month I suppose!

What about you? How long to wait for you?

Sorry to hear that mama :(. I'm only 8dpo so still waiting. I hope this new cycle is it for you!

Thanks ladies! I knew it was a bit of a long shot first time round. But you can't help but get your hopes up can you? Oh well!! Onto another cycle and I'll use OPKs this time to be more accurate.

I hate that our body can trick us into thinking we have pg symptoms. I'm worried that is what my brain is up to at the moment with the nausea and cramping - keep thinking am I pg or just unwell? :(

celticmum - how many dpo are you?

I'm about 13dpo and keep switching back and forth between thinking I'm definitely pregnant and thinking I'm definitely about to start my period. The waiting is making me insane!

celticmum - how many dpo are you?

I'm about 13dpo and keep switching back and forth between thinking I'm definitely pregnant and thinking I'm definitely about to start my period. The waiting is making me insane!

I think 7dpo, but I could be wrong as my cycles are very erratic and I use an app to track patterns. I had zero symptoms with my 1st LO so this 'nausea-light' and exhaustion is bewildering me. If it was a tummy bug I'd hope it would have subsided after 5 days... Just have to wait and see if AF arrives. Good luck to all the ladies in the 2 week wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"