• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Let Me (try) Help!

Leopard

2yrOld;3rdTriBoy
Reaction score

Thread Closed- See pg 44
Okay I have no definite or proven gift. I will admit this right away; but I will say in the past a lot of things have come up and my 'gut feeling' has always been right. So I want to see how I compare with your psychic readings. No I'm not trying to be funny or anything, I am a fairly strong believer in a lot of this, and have a fairly strong traditional gypsy heritage on my mothers side. I'm not saying I'll be accurate and I am definitely not saying I will get it right, but I'd be happy to try!

Ask anything you like sweethearts. :hugs:

not preg yet but can you see anything for me and when and what gender etc thanks hun :hugs:

I am TTC my 5th and my DH's first , I would love a BFP prediction.:flower:

not preg yet but can you see anything for me and when and what gender etc thanks hun :hugs:

Bear in mind I class these as my 'guesses' because of no proven gift :)

I think you have some personal issues you really need to sort out before your body will feel it is time to conceive. I believe you will be hearing the good news around May 12th 2012. I also see blue flowers around you, so perhaps a boy on the horizon :)

Have you had your DH's sperm levels tested recently? If not I would do so. Your body is very ready to have this child, but it may end up not being your body preventing it. I just feel as if there may be a blockage of some form somewhere.
Without having everything checked I would say July next year, on or around the 18th with a girl. If you get both of your bloods checked and his sperm count checked just to be safe you may find you could conceive before the 6th of February.

I would love to know when I will conceive and have a healthy pregnancy and baby? Gender is a plus to know :)

I would love to know when I will conceive and have a healthy pregnancy and baby? Gender is a plus to know :)

I believe you will conceive in January, It will be before the 16th but not until after the 5th, I cannot feel an exact date. I think you will have some problems in this pregnancy, more with yourself then your child. I see a lot of days in bed and emotional stress from an outside source (inlaws maybe?). I believe you will have a girl, at the healthy weight of 7lb 6oz.

Best of luck :)

Have you had your DH's sperm levels tested recently? If not I would do so. Your body is very ready to have this child, but it may end up not being your body preventing it. I just feel as if there may be a blockage of some form somewhere.
Without having everything checked I would say July next year, on or around the 18th with a girl. If you get both of your bloods checked and his sperm count checked just to be safe you may find you could conceive before the 6th of February.

Yes his count and motility was slightly low back in 2009, he has got me pregnant twice but both ended in m/c. he has been on supplements for 6 months now that are helping improve his sperm count, its high enough now that we should be able to conceive again if I can grow a good egg.
we've had all other testing done and everything was fine my HSG showed open tubes and blood work was fine.
this is painful to read because we have been TTC sence 2008 , I was very hopeful for it to happen soon but now I feel like giving up again. if it does not happen naturally for us then its not going to happen because my DH is not willing to go through IUI or IVF.

what do you see for me please?
When you conceive it will be hard for you to feel excited. I think the news will be followed by something very unsettling and you will find it difficult,even feel guilty to be excited about your conception.How bad this will be I do not know.
I cannot see your date of conception, it is clouded by this news, but I do see a bluebird resting on your shoulder December 19th next year. Perhaps a boy with an EDD on that date?

Also I just want to add, be frugal with how you spend, you never know when money will suddenly be very short.
:thumbup:

Yes his count and motility was slightly low back in 2009, he has got me pregnant twice but both ended in m/c. he has been on supplements for 6 months now that are helping improve his sperm count, its high enough now that we should be able to conceive again if I can grow a good egg.
we've had all other testing done and everything was fine my HSG showed open tubes and blood work was fine.
this is painful to read because we have been TTC sence 2008 , I was very hopeful for it to happen soon but now I feel like giving up again. if it does not happen naturally for us then its not going to happen because my DH is not willing to go through IUI or IVF.

It will happen, this I know, how soon is hard to tell. I do believe without much effort July will be your month, a long way away but something to look forward to? I could also be totally wrong and you could end up positive by the end of next month :) Don't give up. :hugs:

When you conceive it will be hard for you to feel excited. I think the news will be followed by something very unsettling and you will find it difficult,even feel guilty to be excited about your conception.How bad this will be I do not know.
I cannot see your date of conception, it is clouded by this news, but I do see a bluebird resting on your shoulder December 19th next year. Perhaps a boy with an EDD on that date?

Also I just want to add, be frugal with how you spend, you never know when money will suddenly be very short.

that would be my whole life, especially at the moment...

It will happen, this I know, how soon is hard to tell. I do believe without much effort July will be your month, a long way away but something to look forward to? I could also be totally wrong and you could end up positive by the end of next month :) Don't give up. :hugs:

Well July is better then never but I am already 42 and if it happens that far from now it will really be a miracle.
Do you feel the tamoxifen he is taking for 6 months now is not helping?. because according to my microscope his count has more then doubled . thanks for your help .:flower:

On a completely not psychic level, I want to say the amount does not always equal the fertility. I think it is something along the lines of 'quality not quantity?'. I feel that he needs to change his drug and his attitude to make things more likely.

that would be my whole life, especially at the moment...

I know how financial struggle feels. If it is any consolation, March next year will be a good month for you.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"