• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Let the 2WW begin! 1DPO day by day

Autumnflower

Reaction score
Any ladies waiting to test at the end of September? I'm officially 1DPO and expecting the :witch: on Sept. 29th or 30th depending on my cycle length this month (usually have a 30-31 day cycle). I've been spending most of my spare time on BnB which has been so supportive and informative. I don't know how I am going to wait 2 weeks!! :wacko:

Anyone have any tips on how to keep busy during the 2ww? I already know I am going to be testing too early as I am SO impatient! :dohh:

I have decided I am going to kill time by updating every day with symptoms (if present)/how I feel and once I test if it is BFP or BFN! Feel free to stalk if interested! :happydance: Any ladies also waiting to test feel free to share your symptoms!

1DPO: feeling tired (nothing new there lol). No symptoms.

I'll be stalking! I'm 2dpo today and will test next weekend...she says, I will prob be testing this weekend to pass the time haha!!

I am also 1dpo with a typical cycle lasting 31 days. Not really been seriously trying this month. This will be a long 2 week wait though.

Hey ladies!

I'm 1 dpo today too on a 30 day cycle! I'm going to try and test at 10 dpo or sept 26 as I'm going to a concert for a friends bday.. Need to make up a good no drinking excuse lol!

This is my 2nd month ttc and my first using clear blue advanced. I think it was super accurate as I had ewcm yesterday (o day) and none really today. We definitely covered our bases.. So now we wait!!

Nice to have cycle buddies!!! Baby dust!!' I probably won't symptom spot unless I start throwing up!

Baby dust to all you ladies I look forward to passing the weeks with you! :)

2DPO: No symptoms! I knew there probably wouldn't be but updating helps me pass the time! :)

Also, anyone on here have kids and live in a small space? We live in a 2 bedroom house but the second bedroom is currently the comp room and we have no space to move the stuff where it could still be usable. No finished basement no dining room nothing! We love our house and will have to make due with the smaller space. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. Do you just downsize your stuff or get creative with storage solutions?

3DPO: still no symptoms lol! CM is alot more moist then usual after ovulation.. Sorry if thats TMI... I have been drinking a lot more water so I am thinking tthat's the reason.

We are also in a 2 bed with a 2yr old and although house is quite spacious i am still concerned about space.

I have no symptoms what so ever, really early to see any symptoms though.

No kids here. Ttc first!

4dpo today.. No symptoms. Same as usual.. Sensitive nipples and creamy cm. Still way too early. Hopefully this week is more interesting for us all!

5DPO: So tired all day. Pounding headache. I know its too early to be experiencing any symptoms, so I'm chalking it up to the weather getting colder... I will prob end up testing friday (10 DPO) even though I promised myself I would wait until 14 DPO. :)

6DPO: SO tired!! Couldn't stop yawning at work. Back aches it is killing me. Maybe I just need more sleep?

The wait is killing me!!!! Why must it be two weeks?? One week waiting is difficult enough! Stupid female system. Lol I'm so impatient. At least there is plenty of housework to keep me busy:laundry:

Hi Autumnflower,

It sounds promising. Lots of Baby dust to you.

I'm on the TWW too, only earlier.... 3 DPO :roll::roll::roll:

Well, I will be stalking you. GL

7DPO: feeling crazy energized! Got a ton of stuff done around the house which is great. Back ache gone headache gone. I am sure I am out for this month as I've seen no implantation bleeding and I just feel awesome which I assume isn't how pregnant women usually feel. Who knows! I'm staying optimistic but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm BFN.

I'll keep updating just in case!

Hi Leti, thanks! I hope this is your month too! If you feel any symptoms over the tww let us know! :)

Hi autumn- when are you testing?

Only thing out of the ordinary was a low backache I had on Sunday and Monday. Nothing today. Today 7dpo.. Nothing to write home about.

Bumpy ideally I'd like to hold off until my period is due, the 30th. However iI'll prob cave and test on Friday with the cheapie dollar store tests more for fun than anything else. I won't be wasting any frers until closer to my period or if I'm late. What about you, when will you be testing?

Planning on testing Saturday 11dpo. Hopefully we will both get our BFP!!!!! :winkwink:

Stalking you guys will be 1 dpo tomorrow so not testing until October 8th

Stalk away baby love! I have a few threads I stalk lol.

Bumpy- when you do your test let us know! Ill be posting my results here also.

8DPO- super tender boobs this morning. Lots of white cm. Both of these usually happen before my period though so I'm not getting my hopes up! I thought for sure if you were pregnant yyou'd be able to tell, I was so naiive!!! Lol this is our first month trying so I really wasn't sure what to expect. Still waiting on that stork :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"