Letrozole (femara) buddies

layla29988

mam of 2
Reaction score
It’s been awhile since I was on here, it was my go to place when ttc my first and I learned so much here which I know helped whenever moving on to trying new ways to get pregnant, iv pcos and eventually conceived my son using clomid, he’s now 6 and all them years iv been ttc #2 I’m on femara now it didn’t work in the past but I’m giving it another go, I’m on cycle day 2 so starting femara tomorrow, I found the support here great and would love to chat to those in the same position, baby dust to all x

I started femara today cycle day 3 I took 5mg so fingers crossed, I’m getting married in 4 months on Valentine’s Day, My other half dosnt know iv gone back on the meds to conceive as I took a break from them, it would’ve great to conceive before our wedding and to tell him on our wedding day so here’s hoping after the break off the meds it might work

Hey I am planning on doing a femara 2.5 cycle in the next cycle (if I don't get a bfp this one). I don't have the time to monitor it though so I think I will just take my chances with the low risk of multiples. How do you do that? Do you monitor? Do you trigger?

Hi! I'm on day 5 of provera. Then I will begin taking Letrozole. Looking to read some success stories and nice to have ladies taking it at the same time to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->