Letrozole/femara stories please

k8nz

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm looking for some stories/ experiences for people who used letrozole/Femara when TTC?

A bit about me... We have technically been TTC #1 for 6 months, however the first 3-4 months of that I never had af after coming off my bcp! After investigation I was diagnosed with pcos and was given provera to kick start my cycle.

I took 2.5mg of letrozole from CD3-7 of this cycle. I had bloods done on CD21 and they showed my progesterone at 18 which they wanted to be higher. They then tested again on CD28, and my level was 54! So I O'd quite late in my cycle. I found that really disheartening as I'd taken digital OPKs and they told me I O'd on CD16, so of course I didn't think I needed to keep taking them. I'm not too interested in temping as I think I would become obsessed with it.

I'm now on CD33 and have started spotting, so thinking tomorrow will be CD1.

Given the weird timing of O, they want to increase my dosage to 5mg and still on CD3-7.

Does anyone have any experience with this dosage? Any success stories? Has anyone upped their dose to bring O into a normal timeframe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->