Let's break the record! BnB's 3rd Birthday Party - August 31 @ 9PM UK-- be online!! *

I will be here (but may need reminding lol)

BUMP!!!

Just a thought - but we could ask SC if he could add a banner on the day to the top of the site. U know when the site is gonna be down for updates and they let us know at the top of the page. I mean it is a special occasion!! :lol:

BUMP!!!

Just a thought - but we could ask SC if he could add a banner on the day to the top of the site. U know when the site is gonna be down for updates and they let us know at the top of the page. I mean it is a special occasion!! :lol:

aww thats a cute idea!

a bit late joining lol but Im in!!! :wohoo:

haha had the same thought the other day when i looked...that was ages ago!

I'd be up for up:) what time is that in the UK Morri??:)
lol 14 UTC is 15 BST xD UTC=GMT

We're going to have to post about really interesting things LOL so people find BnB on google and are on here at that time. What's interesting?? lol. IDK what people are googling these days,..

I will be on then you can all celebrate my bday at midnight on 1st Sept :D :smug:

Sorry joining a bit late but count me in too! xx

Edit - just thought, if you have a pc and a laptop, will that count as 2 different people?! lol trying to be creative! xx

Yeah Sparky I bet that would!! :) :)

I'm going to try to get my mom & dad's computers online on BnB at the same time :)
Maybe I'll be sneaky and send the BnB link to a couple of my mummy friends at that time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->