Lets have some fun!

celestek89

Reaction score
So I found out today I'm pregnant :happydance:

Hubby is away on course atm and wont be home till the 17th and I would like to tell him in a fun way. Like leave him some clues or something.. Any ideas ladies?

Congratulations hun!

It depends on what he likes? I would do a test and 'accidentally' leave it in his trousers pocket or something. Do you have any special occasions coming up?

No we don't, but I like the idea of leaving one in his trousers lol

I don't have any ideas but would like to say congratulations x

Thanks ladies! He came home early as he was bitten by a snake! He's all good now, they're not sure what type of snake it was, he didn't need any anti venom.
Anyway, I kinda just blurted it out :haha: he's excited, but worried (which is normal) I just feel a little disappointed that I didn't wait to tell him xox

Snake bite! Blimey that's bad. Im sure the news would have made him feel tons better so don't beat yourself up about it.. a snake bite announcement is way more interesting lol. Hope he is ok x

Congratulations!! I was the same, I woke my hubby up at like 2am (yeah I was up that early testing...lol) and drug him to the bathroom hysterically crying, so no cute announcement for him. Maybe if you haven't told family or friends yet you could do something creative for them. We did a scavenger hunt for the family and they loved it and were clueless. Some were even clueless when they found the last clue which was a poem about baby to be. Again congratulations and so glad your DH has recovered from his snake bite.

Congratulations!! I was the same, I woke my hubby up at like 2am (yeah I was up that early testing...lol) and drug him to the bathroom hysterically crying, so no cute announcement for him. Maybe if you haven't told family or friends yet you could do something creative for them. We did a scavenger hunt for the family and they loved it and were clueless. Some were even clueless when they found the last clue which was a poem about baby to be. Again congratulations and so glad your DH has recovered from his snake bite.

That is such a cute idea!!! Thank you <3

Congratulations :) hope he's ok after the bite :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"