Lets Lose Weight Together By XMAS!!

hi everyone i posted earlier in the thread but havent been back in a while. nice to see lots of people and support and thats what i need right now.

my name is sam, im 23 and live in cyprus. i started at my lowest weight before pregnancy at 138 pound and was 163 at the end of pregnancy.im now 167 at 2 and a half years along and so depressed about the way i look.i want to get down to my pre preg weight as this weight just looks terrible on me.im 5.4 by the way.
so i started my proper diet again nearly 2 weeks ago which is me cutting out wheat and eating as clean as poss. ive started my diet so many times and just given up but now im trying to stick to it as feb 2013 is when i go to buy my wedding dress and need to be my goal weight. but i really struggle when it comes to weight loss and seem to have the worst metabolism. doesnt help that 2 days ago the monthly witch showed up

so far last week i lost 2 pound. can i just ask if any one gains water weight during and before there period? also how much?:flower:

water weight can vary! what are you doing as far as exercise??

I've lost two more pounds, which puts me at 210! If I lose one more pound this next week, then I'll hit my goal of going into the holidays at less than 210. After that, my new goal is to come out in the new year without any weight gain. I'd still like to lose, but 'tis the season of lots of travel and yummy food.

GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work!!

i lost 4lb this week :) i singed on to my fitness pal last week and it really kept me on track and gave me a boost. i'm wanting to lose 2lb a week up to xmas. my username on mfp is sarahgovan if anyone wants to add me x

wow!! 4 lbs! Thats amazing!!!

I lost .6 lbs this last week...pretty happy with that....as I am near my goal and in the healthy weight range for my height.

Back from Vegas!!! I had a blast. only up a half a pound from when I left so far!! Back on the weight loss wagon now =)

hey girls hope your all well and eating healthy. my weight doesnt seem to be going anywhere to be honest. so i havent been eating wheat for the last 2 weeks and lost a kilo. thats no bread pasta, no wheat products at all. also minimum daisy as i find these two things really make me gain weight, bloat out and just feel horrible,. anyway wish me luck ladies as today im starting INSANITY!!! :nope: i am so scared. im not someone that has the best fitness so i know im going to struggle. but am so desperate and determined not to go to england in feb the weight i am now. has anyone had very good success with insanity?

There's a thread about insanity not too far away :D
My slimming world diet limits wheat products and dairy to one portion each per day, think that's the key to good weight loss. I'm trying my hardest to not use up my syns on bread and cheese.
X

Back from Vegas!!! I had a blast. only up a half a pound from when I left so far!! Back on the weight loss wagon now =)

yay! welcome back!! I am thinking I might go to vegas next year for a coaching summit...

hey girls hope your all well and eating healthy. my weight doesnt seem to be going anywhere to be honest. so i havent been eating wheat for the last 2 weeks and lost a kilo. thats no bread pasta, no wheat products at all. also minimum daisy as i find these two things really make me gain weight, bloat out and just feel horrible,. anyway wish me luck ladies as today im starting INSANITY!!! :nope: i am so scared. im not someone that has the best fitness so i know im going to struggle. but am so desperate and determined not to go to england in feb the weight i am now. has anyone had very good success with insanity?

I have heard good things about cutting out wheat and dairy...I try to do everything in moderation...I have a vegan shake in the morning, but usually have a whole wheat turkey sandwich with lowfat cheese for lunch...

I have done insanity and have had AMAZING luck!! Are you on facebook??? If you want I have a private facebook group full of insaniacs and its a great place to stay motivated and accountable. I am now doing insanity: the asylum vol II...so I am VERY familiar with those programs.

There's a thread about insanity not too far away :D
My slimming world diet limits wheat products and dairy to one portion each per day, think that's the key to good weight loss. I'm trying my hardest to not use up my syns on bread and cheese.
X

what do you use your syns on??? How long have you been on sw??

Not even been on sw a week yet, first weigh in on Thursday. Fingers crossed!
Not expecting major results as went out got Mexican on sat for my brothers birthday.
Today syns 2 for butter on toast, 3 for a couple of slices of chorizo in my lunch pasta, 7 for my non lean steak at dinner and 2.5 on milk for coffee. Healthy extras was 30g cheddar, 2 small slices wholemeal bread.
Yesterday was 5 on cereal, 2 olive oil, 5.25 pasta sauce 2.5 cheese. Healthy extra 175ml milk, 2 bread.
Sunday was only 11 in total on a smoked salmon sandwich.
Sat free all day till I ate out.
Friday was 2 on butter for toast and 4 on butter in mash 4.5 on cereal, 4.5 mayo.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->