Let's lose weight together! Xx

admiral765

Reaction score
Lets lose weight together! Share yummy healthy recipes, weight loss tips, your goals. Update me with your losses each week and check in if your not doing so well so we can all help xx

ADMIRAL
Pounds lost so far: 34
Pounds still to lose: 29

FROOTY
Pounds lost so far: 9
Pounds still to lose: 28

EULMH82
Pounds lost so far: 41.5
Pounds still to lose: 20.5

GYPSY1981
Pounds lost so far: 24
Pounds still to lose: 39

xx_CLARE_xx
Pounds lost so far: 18
Pounds still to lose: 40

PINKSAPPHIRE
Pounds lost so far: 15.5
Pounds still to lose: 36.5

HULAHOOP09
Pounds lost so far: 25
Pounds still to lose: 8

MAVIYILDIZ
Pounds lost so far: 27
Pounds still to lose: 35

EMMA1987
Pounds lost so far: 29
Pounds still to lose: 11

LIZ1985
Pounds still to lose: 22

BABYFAIRY1984
Pounds lost so far: 42
Pounds still to lose: 15

BASKINPS
Pounds lost so far: 21
Pounds still to lose: 17

HANNAH22
Pounds lost so far: 12.5+
Pounds still to lose: 32

MSPOTTER
Pounds lost so far: 28.5
Pounds still to lose: 9.5

EXCITED4FIRST
Pounds lost so far: 16
Pounds still to lose: 40+

SAMBLES
Pounds lost so far: 55
Pounds still to lose: 1

LEMONTREE12
Pounds lost so far: 17
Pounds still to lose: 14

PITAKAT
Pounds lost so far:9
Pounds still to lose: 6

BABY_MAMA87
Pounds lost so far:11
Pounds still to lose: 18

MRS_T
Pounds lost so far: 9
Pounds still to lose:12

MUMMYLOVE
Pounds still to lose: 23

CHRISLO4
Pounds lost so far: 36
Pounds still to lose: 10

VICKY1982
Pounds lost so far: 27
Pounds still to lose: 47

MISSDIMITY
Pounds lost so far:11
Pounds still to lose: 17

SWEET83
Pounds lost so far: 3
Pounds still to lose: 25

FORESTFIRE
Pounds lost so far: 31
Pounds still to lose: 12

KROBBO
Pounds lost so far: 7
Pounds still to lose: 15

MISS BROODY
Pounds lost so far: 28
Pounds still to lose: 21

SHEZZA84UK
Pounds lost so far:1
Pounds still to lose: 55

PEGGYO
Pounds lost so far: 87
Pounds still to lose: 32

BUTTERFLY89
Pounds lost so far: 19
Pounds still to lose: 19

Hi Hun :happydance:
I'm going to weigh in every Monday! Not doing anything in particular, just going to eat healthily and move a bit more. I will increase the exercise after I get the ok at my 6 week appointment next week. I will put our info on the first page and keep updating! Xx

How much have you lost so far frooty so I can put that on? It's encouraging to see how much you have lost already! Xx

Hi, I started slimming world last week. From what my weight was previous to having baby I am 14 pounds down.
So
LOST 14 pounds
Would like to lose another 35 pounds - not been that weight since I was 24 though so maybe wishful thinking :) MY 30 th is in 8 weeks and I would like to lose at least 14 pounds for that - I lost 3 this week with sw

I'm hopefully going to start exercising this week as got sign off from the doctor last thurs. I'll have to start slowly though as I had a c section. Hoping to start weight watchers too if I can find a class.

I have 26lbs to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight but I'd ideally like to lose 3 stone altogether to get back to the weight I'm most comfortable at so put me down as having 42lbs to lose please :) I've lost 21lbs since having my little girl. Does it count though if 8lbs of that was her? :)

Hi eulmh82! Well done you! I have been considering joining slimming world, I hear so much success stories. It's great to have an occasion to work towards for a bit of encouragement. I have a wedding to go to in October so hoping to lose half the weight I need to lose by then xx

Hi gypsy 1981! Of course it counts! Lol! I included my boy. We have the same amount to lose, we can do it! Xx

Lol, ok I guess it sounds better and more motivating if I say I've lost 21lbs :) my aim is to have it all of by Christmas too. It's my second wedding anniversary in February and I was pregnant for our first one so my hubby is taking me to a log cabin with a hot tub and I'd love to be able to confidently wear a bikini again by then!

I joined weight watchers last night.. I have to do something to kick start my weight loss!!
Piled on almost 3 stone (37lbs) during pregnancy and still have 24 lbs to shift before I'm back to my pre prego size. It would also be great to then get rid of the excess baggage I was carrying before :(

All in all I'm aiming to lose 40lbs.... eek!!!!!

Good luck ladies!!! xx

That sounds amazing gypsy. It's my husbands birthday beginning of December and I'm hoping to take us to a spa so I will be wearing a bikini too! Eek!

Hi Clare! 40lbs/42lbs sounds a lot doesn't it?! I prefer to say 3 stone for some reason!

So glad we have one another, losing weight is so daunting! So many of you have joined groups, im gonna see how I get on and join one if necessary! Xx

Ooh can I join you girls? I have 47lbs to lose to get me back to my prepregnacy weight before I had my eldest. I have lost 5lbs so far in 2 weeks.
Good luck ladies.

Can I join please. I was 11st 3lbs before getting pregnant and went up to 12st 5lb. I have lost 25lbs so am down to 10st 8lb. I want to lose another 8lb but have been stuck at this for a couple of mnths. I dont do healthy eating as I just crave bad stuff so I use paul mckennas method but havent been sticking much past couple of months. I want to lpse the 8lbs by mon 17th sept. Will weigh in on a monday also. Xx

I'd love to join you. I've lost 25 since lo was born, and have another 32 to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, plus the 5 extra I had wanted to lose before, for a total of 37 pounds!

I'd love to join you. I've lost 25 since lo was born, and have another 32 to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, plus the 5 extra I had wanted to lose before, for a total of 37 pounds!

Can I join please. I was 11st 3lbs before getting pregnant and went up to 12st 5lb. I have lost 25lbs so am down to 10st 8lb. I want to lose another 8lb but have been stuck at this for a couple of mnths. I dont do healthy eating as I just crave bad stuff so I use paul mckennas method but havent been sticking much past couple of months. I want to lpse the 8lbs by mon 17th sept. Will weigh in on a monday also. Xx

Ooh can I join you girls? I have 47lbs to lose to get me back to my prepregnacy weight before I had my eldest. I have lost 5lbs so far in 2 weeks.
Good luck ladies.

Hi girls! So glad to see you all! I'm actually looking forward to it now! Xx

I've lost 9 so far weighing every monday too :) xx

So far I've lost 2 stone. I lost a load of weight before getting pregnant for a holiday to Vegas. To get back to that weight I need to loose another 12 lbs. I tend to do my weigh in on a Friday, so if I have a bad weekend I have all week to fix it!!

I'm finding BLW a huge help, I'm eating much healthier now that Maisie eats what I do. I now really love a sweet baked potato with cream cheese and salad for lunch!!

Hi emma! You have done so well! I weigh in Monday's coz usually it prevents me eating badly over the weekend coz I know weigh in is coming up! Lol! We all have our ways! Nice lunch idea xx

I get weighed every Tuesday so will try remember to log in and update!!
I really struggle to make healthy choices coz Emily needs all my attention! It's so much easier to snack on unhealthy foods!

I'm pretty determined though!!! (I think!!!) xx

Does anyone have a clothing item goal? A favourite pair of jeans etc from pre pregnancy that you really want to fit back into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->