Let's lose weight together! Xx

Well done Forestfire. I didn't post here Friday, I made it below 10st as I lost a further 2lbs. Then got a really bad stomach flu so lost loads more which should all come back on. I'm back to healthy eating today but I'm adding more carbs this week.

Hi Everyone,

I lost 2 lbs this week.

So have lost 13 lbs all up since 2 weeks post partum.

Currently weigh 137.5 lbs and at 5' 4 I'm an ok weight but definitely seem still bigger in hips and stomach than pre pregnancy.

Hoping everyone has done well this week!

Hi ladies, hope your all well.

Haven't weight in for a couple of weeks, but I am pleased to as I have lost another 5lb whoop whoop 22 in total :) x x and the best of it is people are starting to notice x x x

I weigh tomorrow, I don't think I have lost anything lb wise but have lost inches. I'm doing the 30 day shred exercise programme. I'm 8 days in and feel slimmer and fitter. It's harder to diet in December though!

Hi all, I'm actually a lb up this week but its definitley from working out, I can see a difference in definition. I'm 8 days into the 30 day shred now and will not be losing heart!

I'm going to stop obsessing about the scales now as I'm 138lbs which is still 10lbs down and focus on inches and how well my jeans fit!

Well done everyone for weight loss and keep up that will power for December x

I weigh tomorrow, I don't think I have lost anything lb wise but have lost inches. I'm doing the 30 day shred exercise programme. I'm 8 days in and feel slimmer and fitter. It's harder to diet in December though!

December is a hard month, well and truly. I just want to eat, eat and then do some more eating :haha:

Still 146lb here but December is such a bad month for trying to lose! I'm happy to maintain now til January

Hey everyone!

Firstly I am so proud of us all, we are doing so well!
Not been on for a few weeks coz losing weight is just impossible for me at the moment! I do well in the week and then have some kind of dinner to go to and put what I have lost back on! I am also happy to keep maintaining until after Christmas and then I'm gonna hit it hard!
Xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!!! Hope you all had a lovely time! I ate far too much and drank so much but I really don't care, if you can't just have what you want at all then what's the point! Lol!

I am now back in track though. I have May 10th in mind to achieve my goal. It's my BIL's wedding and my Birthday the day after so I want to look and feel amazing!!!

How is everyone?! Xx

Hi all,

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, well not weighted myself till today and yipppppeeee another 2lb lost.
Have booked baby Georgia's christening for march, so need to get my arse into gear x x

Well done Vicky! Can't wait to be able to start counting my numbers down again! Put on 7 pounds over Christmas! :/ xx

Hello all,
Been very lax sorry. I gained 6.5 over Christmas too :( I was doing so well. I had lost 1 3/4 stones and weighed less than I had in about 6 years! I'm really struggling to get back on it now. I'm back on the sw diet but eating too many syns at the minute. It's 6 wks until I go back to work. I;ve got 10.5 pounds to my 10 percent weight and I;d love to get that. I could do another stone if I worked hard enough but don;t want to pressure myself too much

Don't worry eulmh! It's been and gone. Need to dust ourselves off and think positively! That is very achievable Hun, go for it! Xx

Hi all, I put 5lbs on too. But i've just completed my 3rd day of the Shred and been sticking to MFP calories. Weigh day on Friday. Good luck everyone xx

So good to see everyone!
Good luck KRobbo!
Worked out I need to lose 2.5lbs to be able to count down again! Woop xx

Hi All! Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year, ours was pretty quiet! I gained back up to 148 but I've been doing WW this week and I'm back to 145 already :) I'm also doing the Davina Intense workouts, both the app and the DVD and I love it. Can fit in the app workouts around baby which is brill.

Hope you are all doing well, I'm on the countdown now going back to work in April so want to be at goal of 130 by end of March.

weigh in tom. We'll see how it goes. I've forgiven myslef about Christmas. I allowed myself to eat what I want as if you can;t do it atChristmas when can you do it!!!! Just need to let it stay at Christmas and not into new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->