Let's lose weight together! Xx

Thanks for that forestfire. I tried 30ds and after day 1 couldn't walk for the next two days lol!

I also need to move more PeggyO. My toddler has decided she no longer needs a nap so I can't do it during nap time anymore and I'm shattered by the time my husband gets home! At least the weather is improving so I can go for walks. My husbands brother is getting married in may and its my birthday the day after so I need to focus and lose as much as I can. I don't want to have to hide behind everyone in the photos! Xx

Hello again! Well after a week of 30 day shred mixed with 3 davina sessions and weight watchers I'm 4lbs down. I'm now 136lbs :)

Awesome idea!! :) I'm mainly just posting now so I can find this later. I'm only 10 days PP so I'm stuck with slow walks, kegels, and pelvic tilts for a while, lol. ^^ But I will definitely be joining in as soon as doctor ok's "real" exercise. So far I'm just trying to eat healthy (almost impossible though, poor LO has thrush right now and has hit a growth spurt at the same time) ... but!

My normal weight is around 113lbs but was 118 when I found out I was pregnant... I gained about 45lbs. @,@ But now I'm down from 163 at my 40 week appointment to 144lbs so it's a start. My new goal is 125lbs. =) If I can lose the "extra" 10 after that, great, but if not I'll be satisfied stopping there lol. I'm totally ok with a new mama body. I'm giving myself til October to get in good shape for Halloween (including toning, not just the weight loss). =D So loooots of time. But I tend to lose very slowly anyway.

19lbs to go!

We bought a new scale and it is weighing me ten pounds heavier! :/
I have a dr appt Wednesday, I am curious to see what their scale will say. I thought I was losing again. Doh! My OH gained 35 pounds in the past couple months. He was off work for a month, he thinks that had alot to do with it. We had to buy the new scale so we would have one he could weigh in on. My old one only goes to 350. He's 365 now. We're trying to get back on track together. Less food, move more ;)

Omg forest fire! You are on fire!!!! Lol! I am def gonna get that davina DVD! Lol!
Welcome butterfly! I will add your numbers to the front page now and then you will be all set when you are ready! :)
Oh Peggy O, I have been there! Update us when your at docs tomorrow and good luck.
I have lost a pound. Not much but at least it's in the right direction at last!
Have a good week everyone :)

Well I was OK at the dr...I think our new scale is a little off. It said OH lost ten pounds when we moved it three feet! lol.

I weighed 218 with all my clothes and boots on at the dr. So I probably only REALLY gained a few pounds, but I still gained. I was 211 (no clothes) on the old home scale. I went for a walk yesterday with LO (lily) felt good. I think she liked it too. We had nasty freezing rain and slushy snow here today so we didn't go again. Maybe tomorrow.

Only a 1lb off this week, but I'm back in my old clothes and 135 which is brill! Only 5 off my original target and 9 off my total :)

Took my measurements and since doing WW on the 5th Jan I've lost 7cm off my waist! I think that is the 30 day shred's doing though.

Good luck everyone!

Hello all! Hope you are all doing well?

I've had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 15lbs since Jan! I'm now at 133lbs and 3lbs to go to my personal target, would like to be 126lb by the Summer :)

Also lost 8cm off my waist, 8cm off my hips and 7cm off my thighs! I highly recommend weight watchers and doing the Jillian Michaels Shred, she has helped shift it off my thighs and hips.

For the update, I think my birth weight was 173, so I've lost 40lbs all together since then. My pre pregnancy weight was 130lbs.

WOW! Nice job. I am still slightly above 200 (I think, I don't trust our screwy scale) My goal/pre baby weight is 179. I've been doing alot of organizing and unpacking (we moved here 3 moths ago) and it seems to be taking some weight off, pants looser!

Forestfire you are doing so great. Well done Peggy O!

I'm doing awful. I do great in the week and rubbish at the weekend so just stay the same :( don't know how to get back into it. It's the hardest thing ever!! Xx

Thank you ladies! I'm feeling much better in myself for getting back to my old self again.

I've completed the 30 day shred now and onto her Ripped in 30, she does go on a bit but I love Jillian Michaels! x

Hi Ladies! This thread has gone so quiet.. I hope you are all ok?

Just checking in to say I'm through my target :) I'm now 128lbs so actually a few less and on my way to my summer target of 124lbs.

Hope you are all doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->